Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malan's been here 5 minutes and is already an early contender for worst poster 2019.

There's a guy that wants Rafa sacked and is apparently serious and I'm the worst poster? o_O

Yes, but he's the equivalent of everyone's racist grandparent, no-one listens to or agrees with what they say, they're just around because we don't have a choice.

ZeRoE has a point there to be fair  :hmm:

He was defending his business interest, that's an agenda no?

Last I checked, Ferdinand has zero business interest in NUFC

He exclusively sells his s*** merchandise at Sports Direct...

And this is why I call this agenda idiotic. NUFC has no relation to Sports Direct, bar having the same owner, and some shit ads plastered on top.

I think this is the idiotic post I've ever seen on here, it's truly horrific. May god have mercy on your soul, you need help.

I agree man, it's actually hurting my brain it's so ridiculous

It's had me in stitches, such fucking idiotic posts  :lol:

Anyhow, I’m usually averse to the needless roughhousing of new posters on here but the no connection thing is one of the daftest things I’ve ever seen posted on here.

I still stand by it. NUFC shares an odious owner and free advertising, that's all.

Ferdinand sells his brand to Sports Direct, and that is not advertises via NUFC

Anyhow, I’m usually averse to the needless roughhousing of new posters on here but the no connection thing is one of the daftest things I’ve ever seen posted on here.

I still stand by it. NUFC shares an odious owner and free advertising, that's all.

Sports Direct do own (have stolen basically) our football clubs merchandising operation, no doubt taking all the profit out of the clubs hands for starters.

Also, the bolded bits are massively contradictory  :lol:

Alright Mike/Keith/Lee.

wouldnt matter if he did or not. His vested interest is SD ergo his support/defense of mike Ashley. Of which he is fierce to do so. It’s not a conspiracy just what a healthy cynic would make.

That’s all eh? Wow.

Yep, he said "I don't even know him that well, but I will get to know him". Clearly sucking up to him to look after his own interests. Actually might be more to it than that even, see Collymore's tweets etc.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He's the ultimate troll, it's actually impressive.

NUFC now solely exists to advertise Sports Direct, however - you're right - there's absolutely no link between Sports Direct and NUFC

Again, no one is denying Ashley is basically using our club to do whatever he wants for Sports Direct, but that does not mean that Ferdinand is in anyway in direct of conflict for talking about NUFC since his merchandise has zero to do with NUFC. I still don't get what's so contradictory about that

NUFC now solely exists to advertise Sports Direct, however - you're right - there's absolutely no link between Sports Direct and NUFC

Again, this is willful misrepresentation. There is a link between Sports Direct and NUFC, there is no link between Ferdinand's merchandise and NUFC

Again, this is willful misrepresentation. There is a link between Sports Direct and NUFC, there is no link between Ferdinand's merchandise and NUFC

What are you arguing because you are saying two different things? To both:

1) Ashley benefits from NUFC via free advertising therefore prioritising his company over the team/club making your observation strange to say the least.

2) Rio Ferdinand sticks up for him because he is in business with SD/Keith bishop. No one is saying his stuff has anything to do with NUFC. He still stuck the boot into fans regardless because he has an interest in currying favour with MA.

Wilful misrepresentation? Do me a favour. :lol:

We're an empty vessel of a club which only exists to advertise Sports Direct. It's the only purpose of NUFC under Mike Ashley's ownership. To suggest the 2 entities aren't linked is just laughable. :lol:

What are you arguing because you are saying two different things? To both:

1) Ashley benefits from NUFC via free advertising therefore prioritising his company over the team/club making your observation strange to say the least.

2) Rio Ferdinand sticks up for him because he is in business with SD/Keith bishop. No one is saying his stuff has anything to do with NUFC. He still stuck the boot into fans regardless because he has an interest in currying favour with MA.

He is in business with SD, because his merch is sold there. You're having a laugh if you think no other store would ever take that merch.

Wilful misrepresentation? Do me a favour. :lol:

We're an empty vessel of a club which only exists to advertise Sports Direct. It's the only purpose of NUFC under Mike Ashley's ownership. To suggest the 2 entities aren't linked is just laughable. :lol:

Ferdinand's merch has no relation with NUFC. SD does. How can you all be so obtuse?

NUFC.com basically acknowledging that there's no point in the club under Ashley with that last paragraph of the Chelsea report, but i'm assuming they are still going to the matches.

Why would you keep going to and funding something that there is no point in? x 50k

Stop going if you are unhappy with things, otherwise, shut up and take it.

There is no middle ground now.

NUFC.com basically acknowledging that there's no point in the club under Ashley with that last paragraph of the Chelsea report, but i'm assuming they are still going to the matches.

Why would you keep going to and funding something that there is no point in? x 50k

Stop going if you are unhappy with things, otherwise, shut up and take it.

There is no middle ground now.

Because they have nothing else to do in the weekend. It's not like Newcastle's a metropolitan city with lots to do, and different places to go.