Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"ghetto f***s in deepest peckham would wear" is not sitting comfortably.

Aye,

Well he clearly does need Ashley, as he has an exclusive agreement to sell his tat at Ashley's tat shops.

Also it's CBs. Never use apostrophes when you pluralise things. But irrespective, Ferdinand being a good player in his day doesn't sell merchandise now. There's no intrinsic link which I'm aware of between an ability to play football and an ability to design clothes.

He's too famous to need Ashley to shill his stuff. He's a very popular person in his own right and any company would fall head over heels to get Ferdinand's brand.

Are you being fucking serious???

Rio Ferdinand is a fucking no one even in the realms of the footballing world hes just yet another ex pro who gets himself on TV being a clueless pundit because the cunt is that stupid to do anything else in life. That's why hes came up with some shit tatty sportswear brand that only ghetto fucks in deepest peckham would wear

What are your thoughts on Acton? You daft racist

Racist???

You don't have to be black to be ghetto trash you know

Well he clearly does need Ashley, as he has an exclusive agreement to sell his tat at Ashley's tat shops.

Also it's CBs. Never use apostrophes when you pluralise things. But irrespective, Ferdinand being a good player in his day doesn't sell merchandise now. There's no intrinsic link which I'm aware of between an ability to play football and an ability to design clothes.

The intrinsic link is the general ignorance of the general public. Do you honestly believe Jade Goody was an expert at making fucking perfume? Smells like teen racism.

Seems to me like a lot of money is going missing from Newcastle, I'm not sure what's happening with the HMRC but I think it's time the fraud squad was brought in.

I mean, to be clear, he owns the club. If he wants to take £200m out the club every year he is perfectly entitled to do so. There's no legal restrictions on him doing so.

It's beginning to look like the Ferdinand spat could be yet another own goal as it's viewed by the outside world as the neutral majority versus hysterical Geordies.

He comes across as being of limited intellect and can't speak very clearly, in fact he should be nowhere near a television screen.

We'd be better off just ignoring those who use the discussion to throw in an intentionally provocative remark designed to get exactly the type of reaction it has.

He's the only one benefiting from this nonsense.

It's beginning to look like the Ferdinand spat could be yet another own goal as it's viewed by the outside world as the neutral majority versus hysterical Geordies.

He comes across as being of limited intellect and can't speak very clearly, in fact he should be nowhere near a television screen.

We'd be better off just ignoring those who use the discussion to throw in an intentionally provocative remark designed to get exactly the type of reaction it has.

He's the only one benefiting from this nonsense.

I kinda thought the exact opposite. Rio's comments seems to have been pretty much met with ridicule from non Newcastle supporters and media.

Seems to me that buying the club would be much easier if it was floated publicly again.

This cunt is here for the long haul.

In the NFL, the Green Bay Packers are owned by the fans, the only NFL team to be so. Green Bay is roughly the same size as Newcastle/Tyneside in terms of population. They are also ranked as one of the most valuable sporting teams in the world.

Why the fuck can’t we do something similar?

Seems to me that buying the club would be much easier if it was floated publicly again.

This c*** is here for the long haul.

In the NFL, the Green Bay Packers are owned by the fans, the only NFL team to be so. Green Bay is roughly the same size as Newcastle/Tyneside in terms of population. They are also ranked as one of the most valuable sporting teams in the world.

Why the f*** can’t we do something similar?

To meet the asking price, every man, woman and child in the Newcastle area would have to contribute about £1200 to meet the supposed 300m valuation.

To fund a spending spree of around the same amount, they would have to contribute the same again.

Let’s just call is £3000.. if every person chilled in that amount, it would actually work.

Somebody want to set up an exploratory committee and look into the possibility of doing this fan ownership thing?

Maybe TMG could look at it. Maybe they could see if any high profile individuals would be prepared to buy more than 1 share?

Once we are relegated he's going to trouser the TV money in may and then he'll sell for £250m.

We won't be worth £250m if we are relegated. :lol:

Aye but that'll the fat cunts price, making sure no one will buy us despite the club apparently still being for sale. Copy and paste yet again.

Once we are relegated he's going to trouser the TV money in may and then he'll sell for £250m.

Aye but that'll the fat cunts price, making sure no one will buy us despite the club apparently still being for sale. Copy and paste yet again.

Oh agree, but he said we'd sell for £250m which I can't see happening now or when relegated, given our dilapidated our first team, stadium and facilities are.

Oh agree, but he said we'd sell for £250m which I can't see happening now or when relegated, given our dilapidated our first team, stadium and facilities are.

I think we all know by now whatever price someone bids the asking price suddenly jumps a bit. Someone on here said we don't really know anything substantial which is true but we're not blind or stupid and can all see the game the fat lump is playing.

Aye you're right mind, the squad, stadium and training facilities are being left to rot and yet fatty still wants more money than ever. It's why a fair chunk of us are convinced he doesn't want to sell while he makes money for Shite Direct off our back. This club doesn't matter until he's fed, parasite is the correct term for how he operates.

Brexit is going to cost each person £4000 according to the Treasury. If we all just switch to Remain we could use the money we've saved to buy the club. Simples.

Brexit isn’t going to happen. The extension to article 50 will happen first and then when they finally realise there’s no way out without getting fucked, a second referendum will be called.

At this point, all those who didn’t bother voting the last time will, now that they have more facts.

And basically 2/3 years of all this nonsense will have been a massive waste of time, effort and money.

Brexit is going to cost each person £4000 according to the Treasury. If we all just switch to Remain we could use the money we've saved to buy the club. Simples.

Brexit isn’t going to happen. The extension to article 50 will happen first and then when they finally realise there’s no way out without getting fucked, a second referendum will be called.

At this point, all those who didn’t bother voting the last time will, now that they have more facts.

And basically 2/3 years of all this nonsense will have been a massive waste of time, effort and money.

My exact opinion on the Brexit topic as well.

Way off topic for this thread but, the original vote was so badly represented to the public that it appealed to hysterical racists who thought that by leaving the EU we could stop middle eastern and African immigrants from entering our country and at the same time boost the NHS by GBP350M per week!!  Last time I checked Africa and Syria are not in Europe.....