Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Ashley is nailed on Brexiteer though. Those juicy new employment laws.

Not sure about that.  Where's his east european employment going to come from?

It's beginning to look like the Ferdinand spat could be yet another own goal as it's viewed by the outside world as the neutral majority versus hysterical Geordies.

He comes across as being of limited intellect and can't speak very clearly, in fact he should be nowhere near a television screen.

We'd be better off just ignoring those who use the discussion to throw in an intentionally provocative remark designed to get exactly the type of reaction it has.

He's the only one benefiting from this nonsense.

Someone needs to stop Shola getting on TV then.

Noticed Leazes flags are attempting to put a coordinated effort against Ashley. As much as I admire their efforts, I can't stand this "we need to be united against Ashley", stuff.

Ultimately the fans have proven themselves as divided in almost every sense. From the twats who can't tear themselves away, to those who are against a boycott. It's a fruitless waste of time appealing to the majority.

A small group could topple him though, but they would have to be prepared to get in trouble for the cause. Flags and banners won't cut it anymore.

Noticed Leazes flags are attempting to put a coordinated effort against Ashley. As much as I admire their efforts, I can't stand this "we need to be united against Ashley", stuff.

Ultimately the fans have proven themselves as divided in almost every sense. From the twats who can't tear themselves away, to those who are against a boycott. It's a fruitless waste of time appealing to the majority.

A small group could topple him though, but they would have to be prepared to get in trouble for the cause. Flags and banners won't cut it anymore.

So, season ticket holders are "twats"?

Pretty much. Who should replace Rafa, whilst you’re here....

I reckon we could narrow it down.

Ultimately the fans have proven themselves as divided in almost every sense. From the t***s who can't tear themselves away, to those who are against a boycott. It's a fruitless waste of time appealing to the majority.

So, season ticket holders are "t***s"?

I wouldn't go that far, but they a very much part of the problem.

Are you a season ticket holder?

Lad at work today defended Ashley to the hilt, season ticket holder.

“Why doesn’t Shearer etc who have made good money out of the club  pool together and buy the club, put his money where their mouths are  :lol:

“Why should he gamble on players with his money, would you “.  :lol:

“Spending £60m guarantees nothing look at Fulham”

This is what folk are willing to put up with man.

Ultimately the fans have proven themselves as divided in almost every sense. From the t***s who can't tear themselves away, to those who are against a boycott. It's a fruitless waste of time appealing to the majority.

So, season ticket holders are "t***s"?

Yes.

Lad at work today defended Ashley to the hilt, season ticket holder.

“Why doesn’t Shearer etc who have made good money out of the club  pool together and buy the club, put his money where their mouths are  :lol:

“Why should he gamble on players with his money, would you “.  :lol:

“Spending £60m guarantees nothing look at Fulham”

This is what folk are willing to put up with man.

Morons man. Got the club they deserve