Would PCP actually be a good owner for NUFC?

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

Thought you hated SJP, HTT? Remember you always calling it a s***-hole :dontknow:

Or was that down to it not being kept as clean as it should be? I'd agree with that, like.

It was the entire city that he claimed was a s*** hole. I'm never ever going to let it go. [emoji38]

Bull s***. I never claimed that at all, I just pointed out that there are some parts of our city that are a s*** hole or needs redeveloping.

POOT I love SJP, it just needs cleaning up and modernised a bit. It’s still for me of the best staidum’s in the world.

I can find the post if you want, like. [emoji38] Fair enough if you just put it across wrong or you've changed your view on it.

Find it if it makes you happy :lol:

• 2 months later...

Couldn't find the Takeover Thread, so put this in here.

Seems more attempts this morning to discredit Amanda Staveley again from David Conn (Guardian), followed up by Simon Bird (C*nt).

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/30/claim-amanda-staveley-home-conservative-party-headquarters?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Pity some Journo's don't put as much effort into exposing the current owner more, for his running of the club??!!

Would it matter even if it was?

I don’t like May as much as the next person, however Staveley is an international business woman who grew up in a stately home. Her social circle is going to be filled with powerful and influential people, plenty of whom we won’t like one bit.

Would it matter even if it was?

I don’t like May as much as the next person, however Staveley is an international business woman who grew up in a stately home. Her social circle is going to be filled with powerful and influential people, plenty of whom we won’t like one bit.

Anyone but Ashley.

He the guy who believed in aliens or something like that?

You're thinking of David Icke. Here's Knighton who tried to buy Manure (think for about £30m or so!)

http://en.espn.co.uk/PICTURES/CMS/28000/28018.2.jpg

I thought this bloke was Michael Knighton?

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

I've thought about this myself, what with the whole royal family/Tory/potential Saudi connection and even then I think we'd have to be catastrophically unlucky to end up worse off. 'Good' is hopefully an arbitrary thing that we can debate, but, as this man so eloquently put it, Howeh! It cannit be nee worhse.

https://twitter.com/seanrobson93/status/955534359691517952?s=09

Aye, quite a lot of journos seem to be overly keen to paint Staveley in a bad light.  Is there any reason for this? Other than the possibility that she’s declined interviews with most of them then i can’t really think of one.

Last day of transfer deadline with Ashley making a pig's ear of it so far might be another reason.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Keith Downie can get fucked with his "I'm just reporting" nonsense. He knows fine well that he's putting out Ashley propaganda. He's a knowing subordinate to a liar.