Newcastle United 0-3 Watford - 25/11/2017 - post match gloom from p26

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

I hate how people come in here and have a go at the negative posts. We're staring down the barrel at a 4th defeat in a row, what do you expect this thread to look like?

[emoji38] right? I don't get that

Could be to do with having unrealistic expectations like? I dunno. People go on like they're surprised by how bad we are against a team that's simply better than us.

But I mean football is an emotive game, if we are playing gash and getting beat people are gonna be pissed off. Especially when we haven't won for a while. And whilst watford are a good side we should be expecting to give them a game at the very least at home

Should we? Of course we should as a club on paper, but that flies in the face of the lack of quality in this team. A few wins and people seem to have forgotten that this isn't a premier league team.

Give them a game? Yeah man, they aren’t Liverpool. A good side for sure but not unbeatable. That first half performance was unacceptable. I get what you’re saying about the quality in the team, it’s poor. But they chucked a lead at Everton, drew with west brom,  drew with Brighton

Full half to go, so let's see.

Guest neesy111

Rafa's starting to wind me up with this shite like. Pretty much ending our chances of anything there with no changes. Fucking more Joselu.

he knows where the back of the net is.

:hmm:

Rafa's starting to wind me up with this shite like. Pretty much ending our chances of anything there with no changes. Fucking more Joselu.

Same, Mitro cant be any worse than Drosselu. I dont care about his indiscipline, he knows where the back of the net is.

He doesn't really though does he. He should come on to add a bit of rage to the side. Might wake the other dopey fuckers up.

Guest firetotheworks

Why would you not boo if we have played s**** and are facing a relegation dog fight? [emoji38]

Who exactly are you booing? It's bollocks man. I get booing lack of effort, but you don't just boo because we're not good enough and losing. [emoji38]

I don’t boo personally, but if you can’t boo when we are playing shit and have done for several weeks, when can you?

When there's a lack of effort. I thought we demanded a team that tries, not one that wins?