Newcastle United 0-3 Watford - 25/11/2017 - post match gloom from p26

Disco

Watford have been neat and tidy but nothing special. We’ve been shocking, static and individual mistakes time and time again. Merino on at half time and a bit of luck and we can get a point here.

Put Merino and Mitro on straight a fucking away and full force forward. Get an early goal and then maybe we have a chance, maybe...

No time wasting waiting with the subs. Need to get the crowd onside with an early goal!

Not watching but fair play KI if they're simply better than us.

Should be doing better at home though, if we aren't going to win games like this where are our points coming from this season?

We've done well to get 14 on board already tbh. This team is shite.

We’ve been shocking today man. We had a point blank shot where one of our main strikers kicked it off himself ffs. We had nobody track a man coming into the box for a pullback who slotted it home comfortably far post. Every time we attack our shots are woefully wide from good positions or we’re crossing and hitting first men or over hitting.

Guest firetotheworks

Boos. [emoji38] Pathetic cunts.

Should probably have calmly chanted "Watford are better, we understand.  Watford are better, we understand" whilst politely applauding.

Fantastic craic.

Says the guy on his high horse asking how to block posters a few pages before....

[emoji38] It was a genuine question tbh. I found it.

Guest neesy111

Players back out. No changes.

Not Rafa's way. He's more likely to wait 20 minutes.

His stubbornness while being a strength is also a weakness.

Guest neesy111

Boos. [emoji38] Pathetic cunts.

Should probably have calmly chanted "Watford are better, we understand.  Watford are better, we understand" whilst politely applauding.

Fantastic craic.

Says the guy on his high horse asking how to block posters a few pages before....

[emoji38] It was a genuine question tbh. I found it.

I thought you were being ironic.

Why would you not boo if we have played s**** and are facing a relegation dog fight? [emoji38]

Who exactly are you booing? It's bollocks man. I get booing lack of effort, but you don't just boo because we're not good enough and losing. [emoji38]

I don’t boo personally, but if you can’t boo when we are playing shit and have done for several weeks, when can you?

Rafa's starting to wind me up with this shite like. Pretty much ending our chances of anything there with no changes. Fucking more Joselu.

Same, Mitro cant be any worse than Drosselu. I dont care about his indiscipline, he knows where the back of the net is.