Newcastle United 2-3 Leicester City - 9/12/17 - post match reaction from page 25

Greg

Heartbreak of all heartbreaks. They scored from one bit of terrible keeping, one bit of deflection and an own goal. Yet we looked like conceding each time they ventured forward. Something is rotten at the core of this club and it’s the owner, who through neglect, negligence and apathy has allowed to create an atmosphere of failure that has been incredibly difficult to shake off. And his continued neutering of Rafa in the transfer market is simply more of the same.

My favourite part of our matches is when Mitrovic gets his cameo and shows that compared to a certain someone, he can actually play football.

Every fucking time.

[emoji38] aka neither of you watched the match properly and just want to push the Joselu/Mitrovic button regardless of whether the context aligns with it. Joselu and Gayle were the only players that come out with any credibility, both scored and still the Mitrovic fans force out the tears.

:thup: Both strikers score and generally do well with incredibly limited supply and still people talk about Mitro :lol:

My favourite part of our matches is when Mitrovic gets his cameo and shows that compared to a certain someone, he can actually play football.

Every f***ing time.

[emoji38] aka neither of you watched the match properly and just want to push the Joselu/Mitrovic button regardless of whether the context aligns with it. Joselu and Gayle were the only players that come out with any credibility, both scored and still the Mitrovic fans force out the tears.

Chill out man, I prefer Mitrovic over Joselu, he's a better player in every single aspect. If you don't like me stating that then that's fine, but maybe stop replying every single time with the same shit.

We need 3 in midfield, we simply can not manage with two

Absolutely. Just park Hayden in front of the back four and let Shelvey and Merino control the midfield. Gayle roaming up top and Murphy + Ritchie/Atsu on the wings.

Not in a million years does this team get 40 points or win 10 games

Let’s start looking at the numbers.

We have 15 points so far. More than half the season to go. Fuck it, I’m gonna stop now, I’ve gone from 8 on the Relegationometer to 10 after your post.

Every f***ing time.

:thup: This "if only this player would have played instead of that player" is irrelevant and boring as fuck.

Thought Perez, Atsu & particularly Gayle done well today. The rest, meh.

:lol:

Should've knocked it into Okazaki's legs then fallen the f*** over like he seems to excel at doing at the other end of the pitch.

Perez played well man.

Haddaway, man. None of them did.

It was a shit all-round performance. Some might've been less shit than others but they all looked as clueless as each other.

Should've knocked it into Okazaki's legs then fallen the fuck over like he seems to excel at doing at the other end of the pitch.

Dunno if you can blame that on him, the entire midfield went missing he's just trying to make up the ground. okazaki is scoring there anyway

If it was FIFA I’d just have cut down Okazaki and gambled on the opponent not knowing how to work the penalty system.

Should've knocked it into Okazaki's legs then fallen the f*** over like he seems to excel at doing at the other end of the pitch.

Perez played well man.

Haddaway, man. None of them did.

It was a shit all-round performance. Some might've been less shit than others but they all looked as clueless as each other.

Gayle was good by any standards

Guest firetotheworks

Every f***ing time.

Chill out man, I prefer Mitrovic over Joselu, he's a better player in every single aspect. If you don't like me stating that then that's fine, but maybe stop replying every single time with the same shit.

Maybe take your own advice on that front, if you're gonna post then expect replies. Mitrovic isn't going to play, the same points being made isn't limited to his detractors either, both sides have done their points to death. Shoehorning it in after Joselu and Gayle both scored and played well in a match where everyone else was an absolute joke is always likely to get critical posts.

Nah Perez did play well like, you're likely and rightly just too p*ssed off to see it. Gayle was good all game, Perez really good when he came on, and Atsu had a few good moments. Everyone else I agree, s***.

But therein it lies, though. He's capable of a half-decent 20 minute cameo only to start the next game or two and be his usual shite self, falling over the ball.

He's weak, slow and substantially below the standard that we hope to achieve.

Fuck him.