Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 13/12/17 - Post-surrender reaction from page 13

Dave

You can't make a decent keeper out of them 2 c***s.  Give Freddie a chance.

With our other options, I don't see any harm in trying this, I knowhe's young but he'll be coming into a no lose situation, as we've seen the quality of the senior keepers ahead of him and quite frankly it's appalling.

Guest firetotheworks

Worse than I thought from Darlow, looking at the replay. He literally had it in his arms and somehow managed to spill it. Fucking embarrassing.

Diame loses the ball, wonders aimlessly and just shrugs his arms whenever we make mistakes,. He's just awful

Baffling he still features.  Actually useless.  Not a Prem player, at all.  Can't see anyone wanting him from us...

We're awful, like :lol:

That's the thing, we were looking pretty solid before the gift goal, every chance we could win something as long as it stayed 0-0

Everton had us comfortably at arms length.

Worse than I thought from Darlow, looking at the replay. He literally had it in his arms and somehow managed to spill it. Fucking embarrassing.

Almost as if he's been told to spot-fix until the takeover is confirmed.

/AlexJones

We're awful, like :lol:

That's the thing, we were looking pretty solid before the gift goal, every chance we could win something as long as it stayed 0-0

Everton had us comfortably at arms length.

Similar to most of the games we won early in the season.