Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 13/12/17 - Post-surrender reaction from page 13

Dave

Some of the Diame criticism is way OTT as per usual.

I don't take any notice of the match threads for this reason. What people are spouting on here doesn't always reflect what's actually happening on the pitch.

Amen.

Guest firetotheworks

Some of the Diame criticism is way OTT as per usual.

What's he doing well, then?

Positionally he's been far superior to Perez for a start. I can see him getting a chance or two in the second half.

Goid half other than Darlow’s basic error. Really annoying if we do n’t win this, they’re shite.

What's so annoying is that it's so predictable. Before the game I couldn't see Everton scoring unless we gifted them it, and that's exactly what's happened.

Been fairly good there tbh. Two great efforts off the posts, couple of decent moves and generally looked much more solid than recently in terms of shape and defensive organisation.

Then the goalkeeper does that. Fucking hell.

It’s simply staggering that Mitrovic isn’t even on the bench yet we sit here watching Diame run around the pitch aimlessly like a horse without its rider at Cheltenham.

As for Darlow, I have no words. No idea why Elliot was dropped in the first place, we’re now about to lose our second game in succession because of Darlow. I hope all of those with their pathetic witchhunt on here for Elliot are happy :thup: