Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Besides obviously getting a result from the game, it's hard to see how that could have gone much better in the circumstances.

Players gave their all, we were well organised for the most part, scored a very nice goal, gave the travelling fans something to shout about and we came away with minimal damage to our goal difference, something that will very likely be important come the end of the season. We were beaten by the better team, no shame in that.

Proud. :thup:

Dwight Gayle continues to miss good chances, seems to always be headers wasted, poor direction/conection, not attacking headers. Hes crap at this level.

Shearer and Wright mentioned this on motd, im sure they will be on his case again tonight.

Tbf, both were showing the chances he's missed to say we need a striker, rather than slagging him off. It'll be the same again imo.

You agree he is weak on headers though surley.

Mental how quick City's fans have emulated their cross town rivals. Nee noise, going mild after gols and then fuck off early.

They're completely spoiled.

And that right there is why I'd hate to go the City route to success. They bought the fucking title, no two ways about it.

FFP :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Dwight Gayle continues to miss good chances, seems to always be headers wasted, poor direction/conection, not attacking headers. Hes crap at this level.

Shearer and Wright mentioned this on motd, im sure they will be on his case again tonight.

Tbf, both were showing the chances he's missed to say we need a striker, rather than slagging him off. It'll be the same again imo.

Of course. None of them are good enough for this level.

Call me daft, but Aguero didn't deserve a hat-trick like.

I know what you’re saying, but I can’t say he didn’t deserve it since he did score three goals :lol:

I think what irked me was that they said he was excellent when giving him MOTM. He got a hat trick so I won't argue them giving it to him. But at least tell it how it is; he did fuck all the rest of the game. :lol:

We shackled him really well tbh, and yet he 'scored'* three goals. :lol:

*He's not having the first from me.

I mean, I was obviously over generalising calling him a shite finisher, but it isn't up to scratch at this level based on what's been displayed this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Better Newcastle sides have done much worse against inferior Manchester City sides there.

Good way of putting it.

Don't stick up for Ashley Rio you cocaine sniffing cunt.

Eh? What did I miss?

He said, Ashley invested a quarter of a million pounds and doesn't have endless money, along those lines, we should be grateful for it was the implication.

It's like the last 10 years of lies , shit and two relegations are irrelevant.

Guest firetotheworks

Wew, who are these Man City fans with cockney accents? I wonder what their connection with that club in particular is. :hmm: