Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Don't stick up for Ashley Rio you cocaine sniffing cunt.

Eh? What did I miss?

He said, Ashley invested a quarter of a million pounds and doesn't have endless money, along those lines, we should be grateful for it was the implication.

It's like the last 10 years of lies , shit and two relegations are irrelevant.

Must have missed that tbh.

Don't stick up for Ashley Rio you cocaine sniffing c***.

Eh? What did I miss?

He said, Ashley invested a quarter of a million pounds and doesn't have endless money, along those lines, we should be grateful for it was the implication.

It's like the last 10 years of lies , s*** and two relegations are irrelevant.

Almost every pundit on Sky or BBC spouts tired cliches without actually doing any research, it's ridiculous man.

Eh? What did I miss?

Must have missed that tbh.

To be fair Lampard cut him off and said we have to spend, Lampard gets it, he can see what kind of club we can be.

Eh? What did I miss?

Almost every pundit on Sky or BBC spouts tired cliches without actually doing any research, it's ridiculous man.

Aye, it really does make you rage at the ignorance of it all.

"invested"? you mean "bought".

what about "net transfer spend" or even "tv income" over the 10 years of his ownership?

Exactly, also the loss of sponsorship....we could list so much, but no, lets be grateful for money he invested....get to fuck..

what about "net transfer spend" or even "tv income" over the 10 years of his ownership?

Exactly, also the loss of sponsorship....we could list so much, but no, lets be grateful for money he invested....get to f***..

aye forgot all about the "free advertising" for SD for 10 years. how much does that even come to?

Exactly, also the loss of sponsorship....we could list so much, but no, lets be grateful for money he invested....get to f***..

aye forgot all about the "free advertising" for SD for 10 years. how much does that even come to?

I saw a story that it could be around £40m, no idea how accurate that is but it's not going to be peanuts, scandalous that doesn't even get a mention but so called expert pundits.

I saw a story that it could be around £40m, no idea how accurate that is but it's not going to be peanuts, scandalous that doesn't even get a mention but so called expert pundits.

advertising all around the ground for 10 years, stadium naming for 1 season, massive sign on roof of gallowgate  - got to come close to £100m.

Thought we gave it a real good go today - we looked organized and defended well. However, the gulf in class told in the end. No shame in defeat today and no hammering either.

This, but i'm gutted that the scramble in their box not long after we'd got the goal back didn't result in a goal.

Same with Gayles poor attempt in injury time.

I thought Dummett, Lascelles and Clark were outstanding and Diame had a good game too.

Eh? What did I miss?

This is pretty much the standard opinion among pundits and national journalists from what i've seen. They just don't know enough about what has been going on about the club. To be fair to a lot of them it's hard to keep up with every club in the premier league, especially when you're fixated on Mourinho droning on about nothing every day.

YOU FAT COKCNEY BASTARS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

Oh dear :lol:

We'll need better spelling if we're going to make him feel unwelcome.

Hopefully none of the corresponding banners will be made up after a day on the razz in Manchester. :lol:

Eh? What did I miss?

He needs to stick to boxing