The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Juve have undone themselves this season by just assuming they'll never concede if they defend well. They went two up against Spurs, sat back and it finished 2-2 and could have been worse. Second leg, they went 1-2 up and defended superbly and Harry Kane missed a sitter in the last few minutes. Against Real they go 0-3 up to level the tie, sit back, concede a penalty. Tonight they don’t have a shot on target while defending superbly and lose. You can’t just bank on not conceding against good teams

Kane was offside for that chance in the second leg at 1-2 tbf and although the infamous penalty was a penalty, it was soft.

That was indefensible tonight though. It was clear that as soon as Chiellini went off they were happy with a point. At home as well. Pathetic really. If they went for it and won it the title race would've been done and dusted.

Get the fuck in Napoli. Along with Juve having two tough away games, one of Napoli's (on paper arguably their toughest) is at Fiorentina whose fans would love them to roll over and play dead if it stops Juve winning the title.

Get the fuck in Napoli. Along with Juve having two tough away games, one of Napoli's (on paper arguably their toughest) is at Fiorentina whose fans would love them to roll over and play dead if it stops Juve winning the title.

Daniele Astori’s family will not be enjoying this ;)

Guest Howaythetoon

There were 10,000 fans at Naples airport at 1.30 this morning to welcome the team back.

Obsessed /RTG

Weird choice of player to hate.

Why?

Type of player when he receives the ball 1v1 with the fullback the crowd immediately get to their feet. He’s an entertaining attacking footballer. I like those types of players. 

He’s not a dirty player.  Doesn’t kick or hurt other players, doesn’t seem particularly arrogant or owt.

Alli I get, he’s a dirty player ‘has a bit of devil in him’ but Zaha? His a nice lad and a baller.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s a good player, but he would piss me off watching some of his histrionics and the way he can berate team mates as well. Rafa would work wonders on his end product mind, but we could never afford him and even if we could he would have better options.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wouldn’t say he was brilliant like. He’s good, but not top-class and I doubt he ever will be.

I wouldn’t say he was brilliant like. He’s good, but not top-class and I doubt he ever will be.

I think he's superb, as TCD said he gets you off your feet and commits players, shame he's a massive diving arsehole like.

What historionics?

I’ve not seen him berate team mates like Sanchez has. 

It’s just a weird player to ‘hate’.  Some lads, you just know are cunts.  Our own Shelvey, Sergio Ramos acts the cunt, Alli, Terry.  These are the cunts to ‘hate’. Joe Hart obvs. 

Busquets, Suarez.