The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Really looking forward to seeing more of Mount, Foden, and Sancho. Most promising young English players I've seen in about 20 years.

Really looking forward to seeing more of Mount, Foden, and Sancho. Most promising young English players I've seen in about 20 years.

First two are short arse, lightweights n all so can’t change their style.

Perez is a shortarse lightweight who has zero talent anfd ge's played loads of games in the PL.

Perez is a shortarse lightweight who has zero talent anfd ge's played loads of games in the PL.

Grrrr.

Guest firetotheworks

Love foden me, they better not cunt it up and try and play him anywhere but his position

He's the one of the three for me as well, but you never know how it'll turn out. It'll be mad seeing England with a proper technical player, I just hope he has the genuine football intelligence that stopped Joe Cole going to another level.

Mourinho is still fighting everyone :lol:

Such a miserable man. My goodness. Why Man U brought him in I will never know.

They are just killing their team. He has already broken the current set of players. Absolutely none of them are performing well now.