The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Yep, De Gea has got to be more solid there, but only because I consider him one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Hellish power on the strike, and a fantastic pass from Hazard to set Willian away.

I wish we scored goals  :D

Fyp

That Palace performance was absolutely pathetic like, way worse than our home performance v Man City yet I’m not hearing anything about how disgraceful they are to the English game - weird.

0 shots in the 2nd half and 24% possession ffs :lol:

Hopefully they’ll keep Hodgson because he’s doing a superb job of taking them down, despite them having a team that should be miles clear.

Extrapolate his performance over the entire season and theyre mid table tbf. 

Losing 6 on the trot for most teams will put them in big danger.

What? :lol:

He came in after 4 games and there’s nothing to suggest they would be anywhere else than where they are if he was in charge for those 4 games.

He’s had 24 games man.

‘Where’s VAR when you need it?’

It was clearly offside, man.

Really? I think it was too close to call in real-time and the replay showed it was probably onside. The lino has to give the attacker the benefit of the doubt there, for me.

‘Where’s VAR when you need it?’

It was clearly offside, man.

Really? I think it was too close to call in real-time and the replay showed it was probably onside. The lino has to give the attacker the benefit of the doubt there, for me.

Yeah was onside from the replay. :thup:

Every single result goes against us, man. Yesterday's were disgusting.

No idea how you think that, like. Swansea were battered, WBA lost, Southampton drew, Stoke drew. It could have been way, way worse.

Swansea were battered..... by Brighton. WBA to Huddersfield.

Southampton & Stoke's draws were decent points at Burnley & Leicester.

Technically it could've been worse but not really.

We lost ground on two teams. It's been fine. :lol:

Are people seriously seeing yesterday's results as a good day? It's about rooting teams to the bottom, not everyone staying within 3 points of each other. Especially when Brighton & Huddersfield were most likely to go down.

Maybe not 'good', but three of the five clubs below us lost and the other two drew like we did. How's that disgusting? :lol: