The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Liverpool have been very flat, they mis Henderson in midfield and it’s games like this where someone like Coutinho would have been pivotal. Man Utd haven’t exactly played great themselves, long balls to Lukaku, flick ons and two cool finishes from a very underrated player in Rashford who should be playing every week for them. Sanchez - the game has passed him by. Again I don’t think his game is suited to the way Man Utd play under Mourinho. I’ve never seen him so deep. Man Utd will just sit and hit them on the counter, Liverpool need a goal quick and need to improve massively in the second half. Another boring game.

Barnsley and Birmingham both losing. All coming up mackem again.

Surely any red card for relegation candidates is a plus?

Depends, would rather neither side got three points really as both are deep in relegation trouble. Swansea if anything look more likely to escape given their recent form.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/43264055

Danny Mills

Former England defender on Final Score

"I don't think Sam Allardyce has got enough credit. When he went in to Everton, what was his job? To stop them going down. He's more than achieved that. They could still finish eighth or ninth so I think he deserves one more season."

:anguish:

What next? Everton fans should be careful what they wish for?

Jordan Ayew sent off against Huddersfield. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Abysmal decision by the ref, extremely harsh

I should add the reason it was abysmal, BOTH players went in dangerously, BOTH players caught the other, BOTH players were in pain, ONE player sent off.

Fuming here