The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mitrovic wins free-kick off Colback. #massivenews

#priorities

How strange Colback never gave away free kicks when he played for us.

Guest firetotheworks

:dowiespin: I dont know what is a good result or a bad result for us anymore.  [emoji38]

We need the teams in bad form to stay that way. Southampton and Brighton winning isn't good news.

Southampton are never getting relegated imo. I want a WBA equaliser, but I can live with a Southampton win so long as it's against WBA. Desperately need Leicester to beat Swansea, but Brighton's a bad result for us.

:dowiespin: I dont know what is a good result or a bad result for us anymore.  [emoji38]

We need the teams in bad form to stay that way. Southampton and Brighton winning isn't good news.

Southampton are never getting relegated imo. I want a WBA equaliser, but I can live with a Southampton win so long as it's against WBA. Desperately need Leicester to beat Swansea, but Brighton's a bad result for us.

How on earth do you work that out? First win in 13 this, moved them out of the relegation zone and up six places. If we were in that kind of form people would be apoplectic. :lol:

You have to  have Swansea to stay up with this kind of form. Hopefully that Stoke win the other week was a blip. Good news that one team is finally a bit cut adrift.

I think Swansea might hit a bad run at the wrong time and they could easily still go down. They are on a high at the moment, but that's not going to last forever.