The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

This Liverpool team reminds me of Keegan's Newcastle. Sigh. I miss the 1990s.

You’re right!

This was especially true last season.

This reminds me of our game against Bilbao when we were 3-0 up and absoultely battering them.......people started doing the mexican wave and shit and they scored 2 late goals. Lost the away leg 1-0 and went out.......brilliant trip though, what a great city.

:anguish:

fucking Liverpool in the CL final

Better than having your beloved Real Madrid in another one.

Beloved :spit: The way a few people here absolutely hate the fact I support another team besides Newcastle is hilarious like

and Real probably will be in another one, they're not playing Liverpool tonight m8

You 'support' them!? Fucking hell.

If Falowashola sees this and doesn't reply then he's gone forever, like.

what a crazy world we live in, huh? Imagine people supporting teams from places they've lived. Mental!

There's no such thing as genuinely supporting more than one team, like. And if there was, then it should be a banishable offence.

That's some absolute bollocks like [emoji38]

Nah, the thought of supporting more than one team shouldn't even cross your mind imo. Couldn't care less how anyone wants to justify that sort of nonsense to themselves.

Proper Donald Trump way of thinking this like :anguish:

[emoji38] Nice try. It's still nonsense.

Both agree and disagree, I think. You'll only ever support one team, but you can have sympathies for other teams. I follow Rosenborg back here due to having lived in Trondheim as well as it being the most local team to me outside of the cuntish Bodø/Glimt, but if Newcastle ever played Rosenborg I'd hope we absolutely raped the mustache-wearing fuckers.

:anguish:

fucking Liverpool in the CL final

Better than having your beloved Real Madrid in another one.

Beloved :spit: The way a few people here absolutely hate the fact I support another team besides Newcastle is hilarious like

and Real probably will be in another one, they're not playing Liverpool tonight m8

You 'support' them!? Fucking hell.

If Falowashola sees this and doesn't reply then he's gone forever, like.

what a crazy world we live in, huh? Imagine people supporting teams from places they've lived. Mental!

There's no such thing as genuinely supporting more than one team, like. And if there was, then it should be a banishable offence.

That's some absolute bollocks like [emoji38]

Nah, the thought of supporting more than one team shouldn't even cross your mind imo. Couldn't care less how anyone wants to justify that sort of nonsense to themselves.

Proper Donald Trump way of thinking this like :anguish:

[emoji38] Nice try. It's still nonsense.

Both agree and disagree, I think. You'll only ever support one team, but you can have sympathies for other teams. I follow Rosenborg back here due to having lived in Trondheim as well as it being the most local team to me outside of the cuntish Bodø/Glimt, but if Newcastle ever played Rosenborg I'd hope we absolutely raped the mustache-wearing fuckers.

That's the same as me but fuck off am I getting into semantics about the word I used :lol: Support, follow, like, 'have sympathies for'.. whatever. Makes no difference to me if people don't like it, it's just hilarious to me that it gets brought up every now and then and people seem to genuinely dislike it

3-0 would have been a miles better result for Liverpool than that. :lol: They're so good going forward it's a joke.

Makes for an interesting second leg, even though I can't see Roma stopping them scoring.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye it's pretty easy to only support/love/have-sympathies-for one team if you were born in the same city as that team and have never lived outside of that city/country.

It's easy when you have as well.

Some terrible scenes before the game including fans carrying hammers as weapons and a Liverpool fan (tbc) being seriously assaulted.

Really pisses me off like, just totally needless.

One stabbed allegedly

Guest Howaythetoon

Some terrible scenes before the game including fans carrying hammers as weapons and a Liverpool fan (tbc) being seriously assaulted.

One stabbed allegedly

Hope allegedly is alright.

One stabbed allegedly

Just does nothing to aid Italian away support's reputations. There was a step forward in the Juve-Napoli game where the ban on away fans for that fixture was lifted*, now steps back. Again.

*Only Napoli fans outside of Campania were permitted to buy tickets

Guest Howaythetoon

Must be pretty serious for the police to send in the crime scene investigation team.

_101024712_img_8560.jpg

Looks like a giant MacDonald’s bag, probably checking if they put in the fries.

Crap I really don't want a Wolves, Fulham, Villa promotion trio. I know folks say that we shouldn't care because Rafa won't be here if he's not backed and that if he's backed then we won't be in a relegation fight. But if he's not backed and someone else comes in, call me mad but I will still want us to stay in the PL, having three weaker teams in there would help with that.

We've got an excellent record against Cardiff, a crap one against Fulham, I know which one I would rather go up. Villa will win the playoff it's almost a guarantee with Bruce, it's what he does.