The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Simeone for manager of the decade in Europe for the 2010s?

Not bad.

200 clean sheets. :lol:

While I want him to stay, one can't help but wonder what he would do at another club. Absolutely incredible what he's done there like.

The issue is that he was perfect in every way for Atleti, and still is. The only conceivable option, IMO, is Inter. Underachieving massively right now, and I doubt they'd give a fuck about the football as long as they're winning.

Griezmann's first trophy. He's a winner now. Will probably win the World Cup now.

Wow, really?

He won the Spanish Supercup the year he joined, but that's a glorified friendly. Atlético were actually in a bit of a dry spell for the past years. Happy to see them win a trophy (as long as we don't compete in it...).

Yeah I think we have more PL points against Villa than any other side, don't we? Partly due to them being almost ever-present and often mediocre, but our record against them the last 25 years is actually pretty good IIRC. Record vs Fulham in the PL is much worse I think.

Would still prefer Fulham went up mind, it's a fun away trip other than the result and I like their side.

Guest Howaythetoon

Parma promoted back to Serie A. :aww:

Along with Fiorentina they were my fave Italian team back in the day, so happy for them.