The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Absolutely no chance Shaw meant that touch

Amazing first touch tbh, if it was Messi people would be saying he used the famed El Fliperino to get around the defender and volley it in.

:lol: It was as lucky as they come.

Must have been watching a different game. De Gea was the difference there with that first-half save and had the better chances.

Wi

You were tbh, Leicester barely did anything until Man Yoo feel asleep the last couple of minutes. They were incredibly comfortable.

Pogba/Bailly/De Gea all brilliant there. Deserved win for Man Utd in the end I think. Leicester needed to find the front man more, they flattered to deceive. Better when Vardy came on, obviously. Never sure about that Adrien Silva fella, spent big on him and always looks pretty average to me.

Damarai Gray looked ready to fulfil that huge potential of his. He should have a good season.

Pogba looked in great nick - I think that's the best I've seen him play for Man U.

Sanchez often lost the ball in good situations. He also looked huge, like he'd been overdoing things in the weights room.

Must have been watching a different game. De Gea was the difference there with that first-half save and had the better chances.

Wi

You were tbh, Leicester barely did anything until Man Yoo feel asleep the last couple of minutes. They were incredibly comfortable.

They were the better team from about 15 minutes up to half-time, should have scored before the second, and looked a threat. Chilwell is a consistent cross away from being England material imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't have minded a replay of that Bailly tackle in the box before. They made out it was a good tackle, but it could have been a trip.

They've just shown this now. Leicester can count themselves very unlucky not to have won a penalty.