The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Horror debut from Gendouzi.

Worst player of the weekend. Looks hoirrrbly out of depth

FFS, the kid is 19 and playing his first league game against the best team in the country! Looks very comfortable on the ball and well able to get stuck in.

A snip for 7 million. Has bags of potential.

He is playing like a headless chicken.

FFS, the kid is 19 and playing his first league game against the best team in the country! Looks very comfortable on the ball and well able to get stuck in.

Genuinely can't believe he's being castigated on here.

Thought he was the most confident and brave player on the field for Arsenal. You could see the crowd are already behind him too.

That kid will be a star by the end of the season. And everyone on here will be waxing lyrical about him embarrassingly enough.

Ramsey was trash, as was Ozil, as was Xhaka. He was better than the three of those jokers combined.

Absolutely crazy singling him out.

Gini has looked good in the deepest midfield spot for Liverpool. Like him there a lot more in a midfield three.

Keita has been fantastic as an all action box to box midfielder with some real quality use of the ball.

The options Liverpool have in midfield and upfront are ridiculous.

Personally think Gini has looked a bit invisible. Fabinho will walk into that midfield and Milner has impressed me as well. They do have nice depth there though with Henderson, Gini, Milner, Keita and Fabinho.

He has, but when you have Keita, Milner playing great and the front 3 he can be invisible tbh. Not that it matters when Henderson and Fabinho are available he'll ride the bench.

I agree with you both.

Was thinking more along the lines of him now actually having some use as a backup in that role.

I had already written him off completely at Liverpool, but now maybe he gets the odd game i that deep role.

I imagine the starting 3 will be Henderson, Fabinho and Keita, which should be fantastic.

Thought he was the most confident and brave player on the field for Arsenal. You could see the crowd are already behind him too.

That kid will be a star by the end of the season. And everyone on here will be waxing lyrical about him embarrassingly enough.

Ramsey was trash, as was Ozil, as was Xhaka. He was better than the three of those jokers combined.

Did you not see his air shot attempted interception that let Aguero in, numerous easy misplaced passes, no good being brave and getting on the ball if you can't pass it.

I saw all that and I saw him win the ball back, committ defenders and skip by them before playing the ball in to forward players. That kid has enormous talent IMO.

You wait till he starts going against teams that aren't Man City and he gets settled in more.

I maintain he was better than every single other Arsenal midfielder out there.

Did you not see his air shot attempted interception that let Aguero in, numerous easy misplaced passes, no good being brave and getting on the ball if you can't pass it.

He definitely improved a bit in the 2nd half. Thought he was horrible in the first, kept losing possession and making horrible decisions. That missed interception should've led to a goal as well. Thought he improved in the 2nd half though, but his first half was on the same level as the ones James Perch put in for us in his first games. Looked way out of his depth.

I saw all that and I saw him win the ball back, committ defenders and skip by them before playing the ball in to forward players. That kid has enormous talent IMO.

You wait till he starts going against teams that aren't Man City and he gets settled in more.

I maintain he was better than every single other Arsenal midfielder out there.

He might have enormous talent, but he wasn't good today. I don't care how young he is tbh. I'm judging him on the same merits as every other player and for me he was definitely the worst of them in midfield. I'm not writing him off for the season, but thought he looked very poor today.