The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

People saying they wouldn't have Sturridge as well [emoji38]

Aye, because of his injury record, not because of his lack of quality...and then he got injured immediately.[emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

People saying they wouldn't have Sturridge as well [emoji38]

Aye, because of his injury record, not because of his lack of quality...and then he got injured immediately.[emoji38]

He'd be more effective over 6 games than anyone we have would be over 36.

Probably. Not sure what that changes about the end of last season though.

He's so graceful on the ball. Loved watching him. Reckon Rafa could have got a lot out of him

Aye, deleted it as wasn't sure if I was allowed to post it with it probably not being official. Wish we'd got more out of him

He's so graceful on the ball. Loved watching him. Reckon Rafa could have got a lot out of him

Aye, deleted it as wasn't sure if I was allowed to post it with it probably not being official. Wish we'd got more out of him

I really feel like his career was badly managed, technically hes such a good footballer. One of them that glides when he has the ball. He just needed to be coached positionally, i actually thought he defended well in 1v1

Yeah, used to look so comfortable at his feet. He got ruined by Walcott a few times but I thought he had loads of potential and with his gf being from up here he'd have been happy to stay for a long time. He's the last comfortable player on the ball we've had at left back

Guest firetotheworks

Lacazette seems like an honest player like, he didn't celebrate that goal he knew was an own goal and that's twice I've seen him stay on his feet when it'd be a definite penalty if he went down rather than try to stay on his feet and scuff it. Referees have a part to play in all this, we want to discourage players from diving, but if players are still blatantly impeded they should be awarded a penalty whether they stay on their feet or not, by only awarding penalties when a player goes down, you're telling players they have to go down.