The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Mourinho seems just totally beyond the pale now with the way he goes on. I get the whole putting attention on yourself to protect the team thing, but half of the attention that he brings is from digging out players individually to the media. :lol: How could that possibly protect the team when it's his own attack on the team? Unless he's saying "It's alright Luke, I don't mean what I'm gonna tell the media, it's all part of a plan to detract attention away from the team's performance" and for that to make any sense whatsoever, would it be understandable.

At this point I think Mourinho's lost his spark or something for the game. He's always been a tiresome, arrogant, self obsessed dick, but until joining Man United he was still hugely successful and had an obvious enjoyment in either winning or football, but now he hasn't brought the same level of success and he's still there after his usual time at a club. Something seems weird about it, even when Man United and therefore he wins, he still seems utterly pissed off with existence itself and has to show himself up with daft, chip on his shoulder, bitter bollocks in interviews when ironically all it does is take attention away from the team when it's winning. He's like a boxer doing weird promotional hype interviews but with no actual end reason for doing it, no one seems to be benefitting from it all, quite the opposite in fact.

Guest neesy111

Were Falcao and Oblak teammates at Atleti? Probably wouldn't have appreciated that if I was Falcao.

Don't think so.

Danny Mills talking some absolute shite on comms about handball rule.