The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Thiago Silva is class, not sure why he gets so much stick

Also not sure why PSG get so much stick compared to City. They have good fans and Qatar isn’t as bad as the UAE

Agreed. Although it's a bit more ugly than City on the pitch. More star names and less foresight.

Neymar is a brilliant player but the play-acting is OTT.

Re: Thiago Silva - people have such static opinion on players. They ignore fluctuations in form. Silva was immense tonight aye.

Thiago Silva is class, not sure why he gets so much stick

Also not sure why PSG get so much stick compared to City. They have good fans and Qatar isn’t as bad as the UAE

Agreed. Although it's a bit more ugly than City on the pitch. More star names and less foresight.

Neymar is a brilliant player but the play-acting is OTT.

I really can't appreciate Neymar as a player. His behaviour on the pitch is an absolute farce. It's disgusting :lol:

It makes me appreciate Ronaldinho even more nowadays. A brilliantly skilful flair player that was an absolute joy to watch without this incredibly ponsy behaviour.

Neymar is not fit to lace that mans boots. Urgh.

Guest neesy111

question if Liverpool win 2-1 against Napoli is it they go through on head to head?

No.  They'll go out.

1-0 or 2 goal win.

question if Liverpool win 2-1 against Napoli is it they go through on head to head?

Apparently they can win either 1-0 or by two goals or more no matter the scoreline in order to go through.

A win of 2-1 sees them go out.

Sensational play from Sissoko to help setup Spurs goal.

Sissoko is brilliant driving forward from midfield man. Wow.

He has been s**** for agee :lol:

He was never given a proper run in the team until now and he’s been brilliant since he came in a while back

He's been s*** far more than he's been brilliant though.

I've been very critical of Sissoko on here, but since he's been put in at central midfield as a box to box midfielder he's been fantastic for Spurs.

Probably because that's how best position.

This.

(Insert Pardew/Carver/McLaren emojis)

Well, that was a fucking insane match.

10 goals, 2 down after six minutes, two all after 14, two more goals disallowed, a red card, and a player scoring four goals. Some brilliant attacking play on offer but some iffy defending.

I love the Smith era so far. After the mind numbing dullness of Bruce, we're brilliant to watch going forward at times. If we could only manage defending (need a keeper and a centre half).

It's not boring any more.

Well, that was a fucking insane match.

10 goals, 2 down after six minutes, two all after 14, two more goals disallowed, a red card, and a player scoring four goals. Some brilliant attacking play on offer but some iffy defending.

I love the Smith era so far. After the mind numbing dullness of Bruce, we're brilliant to watch going forward at times. If we could only manage defending (need a keeper and a centre half).

It's not boring any more.

You need a defensive coach. Mark Lawrenson is available i hear.