The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Feel dirty saying this but I enjoy watching Man Utd more than any other team at the minute.

They've been quality since Solksjaer came in.

Made an absolute mockery of Mourinho and continues to do so.

Aye me too. Rather them than chelsea or Arsenal for top four.

Fulham spent £100 million last summer, IIRC. If they go down, they are gonna be in huge money trouble.

Kinda puts our new boy into perspective, £20m is an average player cost now.

I would be devastated if we had paid what Fulham did for Seri man. Shocking stuff.

Dropped £30mil on Anguissa too and he's been awful this season

Seri is a good player that has blown hot and cold in England as a lot of players do in their first season there, see Keita as an example. He was brilliant against Brighton, and will be good if he stays in the country, not with relegated Fulham of course. Anguissa was a waste of money and was never going to be anything else. He is a good athlete, but was nothing more than an average player in Ligue 1 and for Cameroon. Cairney and Johansen are better players.

Anyway, Fulham score enough so it is kind of silly to focus on their wingers and forward-thinking midfield players. I cannot remember a Premier League side that defends as individually poorly as Fulham this season. Raineri has dropped the expansive play for a pragmatic, organised approach but they still look ready to concede whenever someone runs at their defence or puts a ball in the box. There are constant mistakes and rubbish play from whoever they have tried there.

Fulham spent £100 million last summer, IIRC. If they go down, they are gonna be in huge money trouble.

Considering how much money the Khan's have i doubt that.

Aye, Khan's own Jags, and are spending loads of cash on a new wrestling promotion. Loaded.