The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, some people go off the deep end describing our squad at times :lol:

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't s*** quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

We had a pretty poor squad but we still had Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Perez, Kenedy, Shelvey. All good players, Cardiff have no good players

Dubravka and Kenedy were both January signings for a start, but is it really worth debating? I simply disagree with you.

Well like if you're going to make a statement I think you should be able to back it up

Back up my opinion? :lol: It's not backed up with anything more than my personal opinion on football, same as everyone else.

Meh. I just think its a bit stupid to make a post and then not try to give any justification for it when people think its wrong

Well you're just going to have to take it one day at a time.

Fucking grotesque results today, like.

Was a bit pissed yesterday and just saw Burnley won as well ffs.If any thing its opened up a mini 3rd bottom league with 6 teams in it, id take that than worry about one team all the time like Cardiff, just think if they keep winning ya fucked, at least now we have a few around us and more chances of defeats.

Just trying to make sense of it  :lol:

Leicester playing away to Spurs with no striker on  the pitch

Puel doesn't do himself any favors.

Leicester fans not happy apparently

If it goes wrong, he will be ripe for the sack.

Let's be honest, Puel won't be Leicester manager this time next year. It's just a case of which moment costs him his job.

After the season they have had Leicester need a bit of stability. They arn’t exactly in a position where you wouldn’t expect them to be. The manager isn’t exactly doing a bad job, despite not playing the football that the fans want. I think for this season at least the Leicester fans should acknowledge this and just let the season end and give the club some stability and keep out of the drama.