The other games today 2018/19

Greg

ManU are on another level to what they were with Mourinho. So much more aggressive, so much more cocky and confident, and their best players playing well. They've done a hell of a job on Chelsea tonight.

Solksjaer is an horrendous bastard.

Anyone think pogba might end up playing as a striker in a few years?

Nah, too good a passer of the ball centrally. Why not continue to take advantage of that?

His role is ideal now because he can still use the ball well in midfield, but has the freedom to get in and around the box. Suits him to a tee.

Hard to see where Chelsea turn next after Sarri, no plan at all just short term fixes moving from one to the other

ZZ apparently on a Russian yacht last week

Hard to see where Chelsea turn next after Sarri, no plan at all just short term fixes moving from one to the other

I think Chelsea could be in serious trouble soon. Likely going to sack another manager with no decent managers that can take over or be allowed to build anything, rely too much on Hazard and look ordinary when he is not on form. Abramovich not keen on spending as much anymore and are a mess at boardroom level.

I think Chelsea could be in serious trouble soon. Likely going to sack another manager with no decent managers that can take over or be allowed to build anything, rely too much on Hazard and look ordinary when he is not on form. Abramovich not keen on spending as much anymore and are a mess at boardroom level.

Simeone would do well with them but can't see him going.

Hazard almost certainly gone in the summer.

Simeone would do well with them but can't see him going.

Hazard almost certainly gone in the summer.

I think he signed a contract extension recently, but even then he would be better off managing another underdog club if he leaves Atletico Madrid.