The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Quintero is such a good player

His left foot is utterly ridiculous I remember first seeing him 3/4 years ago thinking this guy is destined to go to the top.

Surprised after his World Cup displays that no big European club in Spain or Italy has gone for him, some of the passes he plays and his left foot goals need to be more seen.

I can just imagine how absolutely clueless our British pundits like Paul Merson and Danny Mills would be if an English club signed him they all didn’t seem to have a clue when talking about Almiron, it was as if he had arrived from another PLANET :lol:

Anyone else a little disappointed Wimbledon beating West Ham deprived us of West Ham vs Millwall in the FA Cup?

It would have been great seeing their fans fight each other.

Really? What’s great about that like.

Anyone else a little disappointed Wimbledon beating West Ham deprived us of West Ham vs Millwall in the FA Cup?

:lol: I thought you were an old-school fan. Being genuine btw, not taking the piss. I think Millwall v West Ham off the pitch (again) would be hilarious too.

:lol: I thought you were an old-school fan. Being genuine btw, not taking the piss. I think Millwall v West Ham off the pitch (again) would be hilarious too.

Horrific for those who are passing near the match and get caught up with it, families going to the march, the ones who want to stay out of trouble, and those near the edge of the platform on the tube.

2-0. Frank Lampard is going to have to lay into Frank Lampard’s Derby at HT. They’ve been gash.

Bissouma looks decent. Surprised he hasn’t played for Brighton.

I remember Alan Smith taking over a month to lose his place to Tiote. It's a Hughton thing.