The other games today 2018/19

Greg

:lol: Holy shit TNT has absolutely ruined the CL over here, huh.

Awful. I never thought someone could do it worse than Fox. impressive since the sport got big over here the coverage has regressed everywhere but the Premier League and Bunesliga

:lol: Holy shit TNT has absolutely ruined the CL over here, huh.

Awful. I never thought someone could do it worse than Fox. impressive since the sport got big over here the coverage has regressed everywhere but the Premier League and Bunesliga

:lol: Fox is like glory days ESPN compared to this absolute joke. They're pricing the game right back into obscurity over here. Twats.

Guest firetotheworks

Herrera has been outstanding yet again.

He's such a fantastic midfielder. I'm with you 100% on this.

:thup:

:lol:

The panel after the game heaping praise on Herrera too saying how good he is and how important he is to the team.

Baffling people don't think he's good. Quality footballer.

Form.

Not meaning to be a dick but a bit confused by what you mean here. As in form is temporary and class in permanent and he's just in a good run of form? Or his form is bad and that's why you don't rate him? He was our player of the year in 2017, so it's not like he's just started playing well.

Will almost certainly be our captain next season.

Let's hope so.

Nah, that he's in good form. I'm biased tbh, can't stand the snivelling little weasel. I stand by the point that you'll get nowhere near the league with him in your team though.

I really like Gnarby. Its hard to believe he couldn't get any game time at West Brom when Pulis was manager a few years ago.

Is it really that hard to believe though?

Have you checked his height by any chance?

I really like Gnarby. Its hard to believe he couldn't get any game time at West Brom when Pulis was manager a few years ago.

Is it really that hard to believe though?

Have you checked his height by any chance?

You have a point.  :lol: