The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Sad bunch of racist Tory pigs.

Get England pureblood JT in and let’s watch it burn.

you can't look at chelsea in the last few weeks and think this is fine, this "system" isn't suitable to the current squad and instead of what a good manager would do and modify the system to suit the players available at least in the short term until they can change the squad more instead he's trying to fit square pegs in round holes.

Herrera has been outstanding yet again.

He's such a fantastic midfielder. I'm with you 100% on this.

:thup:

:lol:

The panel after the game heaping praise on Herrera too saying how good he is and how important he is to the team.

Baffling people don't think he's good. Quality footballer.

Guest firetotheworks

The panel after the game heaping praise on Herrera too saying how good he is and how important he is to the team.

Form.

Always thought he was a decent enough player? Never really standing out or being flash, or looking particularly great under some questionable managers.

I always thought people didn’t like him because he’s a whiny little shithouse rat? The same as Alli? Not because they’re bad players.

Form.

Not meaning to be a dick but a bit confused by what you mean here. As in form is temporary and class in permanent and he's just in a good run of form? Or his form is bad and that's why you don't rate him? He was our player of the year in 2017, so it's not like he's just started playing well.

Will almost certainly be our captain next season.

Herrera is a shithouse but the type of shithouse the supporters love and the opposition hate, quality player who never stops. Thought he came across really well in the interview with him and Sanchez before the game.

Really like Herrera.  He always puts in a decent shift whenever i watch him and when you watch his body language and interviews he seems like a proper leader.  I think he’s probably vital to Man U at the minute when they appear to have a fair few in the squad who are liable to down tools or bottle it if things aren’t going well for them.

Really like Herrera.  He always puts in a decent shift whenever i watch him and when you watch his body language and interviews he seems like a proper leader.  I think he’s probably vital to Man U at the minute when they appear to have a fair few in the squad who are liable to down tools or bottle it if things aren’t going well for them.

Typical Moyes signing. You can see why he’d want him. Every team needs one.

Ross Barkley is so talented ability wise, but has no idea what he's doing most of the time. Decision making is really poor.

He'd be sensational under a manager like Rafa, who would give him very specific instructions to follow.

Going to end up going the way of Drinkwater at Chelsea the way things are going though.

Still surprised he chose Chelsea over us. I mean, money, obviously, but he strikes me as a player who would really come into his own under Poch.

Ashley Young can be really intolerable, but I have to say I've been pretty impressed at how he has transitioned to right back later in his career. It's quite amazing.

There weren’t many who did well under Mourinho towards the end but he always seemed to be one of their best players. I like how he’s taken to the captaincy. He’s always involved in the celebrations and dishing out fist bumps and the like.