The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Ref not looking at the handball himself ???

Said it a couple of weeks ago, but I thought the VAR rule was that the video guys advised the ref, and the ref on the pitch watched it on his screen to make the final call. Refs don't seem to watch incidents themselves any more.

Also Schalke manager with a video watching it himself ffs, get that shit banned right away

I really really don't like VAR

Still takes too long for a decision to be made, for me

throw in the players acting like bellends trying to get decisions in their favour like after the city goal, 3 minutes wasted after that for fucking nothing while the schalke players desperately pleaded for some miracle to cover their massive fuck up

I really really don't like VAR

Still takes too long for a decision to be made, for me

throw in the players acting like bellends trying to get decisions in their favour like after the city goal, 3 minutes wasted after that for fucking nothing while the schalke players desperately pleaded for some miracle to cover their massive fuck up

By rights there should be at least 5-6 minutes stoppage time at the end of this half.

Said it a couple of weeks ago, but I thought the VAR rule was that the video guys advised the ref, and the ref on the pitch watched it on his screen to make the final call. Refs don't seem to watch incidents themselves any more.

Also Schalke manager with a video watching it himself ffs, get that shit banned right away

yeah good luck with that last one they'll have some way to communicate with someone watching the game on a tv who can tell them whats happened so they can try and bully the ref

yeah good luck with that last one they'll have some way to communicate with someone watching the game on a tv who can tell them whats happened so they can try and bully the ref

Maybe, but literally sitting watching it themselves on the bench is a piss take, like :lol: