The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Manure have some unreal players, like.

A damning indictment of what an utter cunt Mourinho is.

Is Man U's squad better than Liverpool's ?

Yeah, I mean OGS deserves a lot of praise. But I feel like it’s a bit overboard, at times.

Player for player, Man U have the second best squad in the league and probably the most attacking talent. The fact Mourinho decided to play with 3 holding mids and do his best to get sacked for a few months. Has meant any compotent manager was going to come in and seem like a big upgrade.

That said, they do look pretty well drilled and it’s not just about their attacking play. They look really balanced now. Surely he’ll get the job?

I kind of like the back to basics approach Manure have had under Solskjaer. I mean, the guy clearly isn’t as good a tactician as some of the big names, but telling the players to play with freedom and confidence has worked wonders. The antithesis to the overcomplicated style of Mourinho.

Ross Barkley is so talented ability wise, but has no idea what he's doing most of the time. Decision making is really poor.

He'd be sensational under a manager like Rafa, who would give him very specific instructions to follow.

Going to end up going the way of Drinkwater at Chelsea the way things are going though.

Yeah, I mean OGS deserves a lot of praise. But I feel like it’s a bit overboard, at times.

Player for player, Man U have the second best squad in the league and probably the most attacking talent. The fact Mourinho decided to play with 3 holding mids and do his best to get sacked for a few months. Has meant any compotent manager was going to come in and seem like a big upgrade.

That said, they do look pretty well drilled and it’s not just about their attacking play. They look really balanced now. Surely he’ll get the job?

Getting Mike Phelan back was really big IMO - really top coach

Getting Mike Phelan back was really big IMO - really top coach

Yes, absolutely.

The thing that Solksjaer really has to get credit for is how relaxed and open he is to others. From the outset you could see how involved Phelan was and even Carrick. Pretty certain Ferguson was even attending some of his first training sessions when he came in.

Solksjaer is junior enough and relaxed enough to really draw on the wealth of experience and knowledge at the club.