The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Just seen that on Twitter and was about to post it myself.  Quality  :lol:

British Beef Bardsley "Brexit means Brexit" was quality

Messi’s goals ffs :lol:

Obligatory Ray Hudson commentary. :lol:

I don’t know how many of these Messi performances/goals Ray will be able to take lol

:lol: I've accepted that I will inevitably listen to Ray Hudson's death.

Messi’s goals ffs :lol:

Obligatory Ray Hudson commentary. :lol:

I don’t know how many of these Messi performances/goals Ray will be able to take lol

:lol: I've accepted that I will inevitably listen to Ray Hudson's death.

just came in to post about the messi goals, wtf man, he's just casually scoring 3 world class goals in a game and no one bothered anymore :lol:

What a finish again by Messi.  As if people try to justify still that Ronaldo is better.

I'm probably slipping more and more into cultism with it tbh :lol:, but the more I watch him the more I find it laughable that he hasn't won more or less every Balon D'or since 2008 tbh. I find it laughable that anyone other than Pele and Maradona are still mentioned alongside him and Ronaldo has never been anywhere near him. 

I agreed with this before I saw the highlights which confirmed the truth of it. Every time I see him, it’s like being reminded what “the best” actually means.

Guest neesy111

What a finish again by Messi.  As if people try to justify still that Ronaldo is better.

I'm probably slipping more and more into cultism with it tbh :lol:, but the more I watch him the more I find it laughable that he hasn't won more or less every Balon D'or since 2008 tbh. I find it laughable that anyone other than Pele and Maradona are still mentioned alongside him and Ronaldo has never been anywhere near him.

Pretty obvious why, Madrid has won 3 CLs in a row with Ronaldo scoring key goals along the way, i think everyone with sense knows Messi is better and the only way they are comparable is goalscoring but when it comes to Balon D'or team success matters and they are not going to give it to Messi when Ronaldo's team is winning the CL.

Winning trophies with your team shouldn't come into an individual award deciding on who is the best player like, particularly a cup competition. You'd think FIFA would realise the joke it's become when Messi came 5th, but ye nah, it's FIFA.

52591418_10161418654695082_9003145784866111488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=e9768632dae0811176de4ade44bae7ef&oe=5D1F4054