Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Bummed because I had really high hopes for Slimani; and he looked quite a player in those 2 home matches and it gave a real lift. He looked off his rocker the minute he came on the other day, likely frustrated for not starting he was mouthing off to Ritchie and arguing with his fellow teammates the entire time he was on the pitch. Shame, man.

Bummed because I had really high hopes for Slimani; and he looked quite a player in those 2 home matches and it gave a real lift. He looked off his rocker the minute he came on the other day, likely frustrated for not starting he was mouthing off to Ritchie and arguing with his fellow teammates the entire time he was on the pitch. Shame, man.

Real shame. On paper a good fit for us, him and Rafa.

Guest firetotheworks

His time here has hardly been disastrous like  :lol:

I was going to say the same. These exaggerations are really getting on my tits at the minute.

To be fair, whilst the intent was there, it was about as vicious as a couple of primary school kids in a school playground.

To be fair, whilst the intent was there, it was about as vicious as a couple of primary school kids in a school playground.

Likewise for Slimani.

He's hardly been shite like. :lol:

I don't think we get those two winners against Huddersfield & Arsenal if we had Joselu or Gayle on the pitch instead of Slimani.

The £3 million or so spent on him is worth it in that he directly contributed to two winning goals, and no doubt his mere presence in the club lifted the gloom of the transfer window and also gave Gayle a kick up the arse. Certainly not a shite signing when you view it through the prism of the greater context.

We move on in the summer.

I think Rafa wants the lanky chap from Portugal this summer. Which of course we won’t be able to afford.

Slimani looked ok in the very brief time he was on the pitch. Not great against Everton but didn’t get any service whatsoever.

I still for the life of me can’t think of anything he’s done that Mitro wouldn’t have been able to do. (Including kicking someone)