Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Is there anything to suggest its broke down?

Only that we all think mitro had to leave for this to happen.

Or that Slimani failed a medical or whatever and we pulled the plug on the Mitro deal.

Is there anything to suggest its broke down?

Only that we all think mitro had to leave for this to happen.

Hopefully getting shot of some/all of Colback and Saivets wages will also help us afford Slimani, regardless of what happens with Mitrovic.

Literally the whole of social media asking every Journalist if he's failed his Medical.

I reckon its much more likely Mitro's failed his/done something rather than Slimani tbh, and that it actually has no effect on Slimani. Hence why it's the Mitrovic deal that's reported as off.

Guest firetotheworks

What does inter dependant mean? Does that mean they are dependant on each other or aren't?

Wish I'd listened in English.

Interdependence means that one thing happening relies upon another thing happening at the same time. If this isn't (absolutely no chance that any of us will be believing that yet) then it means that the Mitrovic failure doesn't affect the Slimani deal.

I'll believe it when I see it.

A8FkMOJ.png

"likes to tackle"

red card in first game, never seen again then

Fantastic strengths and style of play.

Likes to tackle indicates his effort in closing down, which is so important for us.

Please God let this man stay fit the rest of the way now.

He's easily the least motivated at closing down when compared to Vardy/Okazaki/Ihaenacho/Ulloa. Bullet headers, really good movement in the box, but that's been about it. It seemed to be a lot of getting the hump about not being the centre of attention though, so maybe Benitez will be able to drag the rest of it out of him.