Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Well I've just been really sad and tracked his plane on flightradar. Landed about 5 minutes ago.

So has old Hopey as well [emoji38]

Be outstanding if they can wheel him out before the match and Kenedy plays, might give everyone a lift.

They definitely should do that. He'd get such a good welcome (the sheer relief! Plus being snubbed by Sturridge). First impressions count, let's make him desperate to please us, get that kind if adulation every week. Plus if the hop along f***er is  in a wheelchair, perhaps we can use the song someone suggested: 'Will the real Slimani, please stand-up, pleeeaassseee stand-up...'

DU3yI9sXkAEtonf.jpg

That's an aeroplane mate!?

He is fleeing the country until midnight.

Ha ha! I didn't notice that it was a screenshot from Slimani's social media. I thought it was just a speculative photo of a plane at Newcastle airport or something. Apologies!

Guest firetotheworks

Unless that's a really popular plane, I've just seen that coming into land when I was out with the dog. Coming around Whitley Bay lighthouse. Not even kidding, I fucking hate shite WUM craic about signings.

I think we're a loan now

giphy.gif

:D

Saw her in Eldon Square in 1987, her PA got a shoe bounced off her head when the speaker blew. More exciting than any transfer window.

I was there too my friend fell through HMV window while watching it

Brilliant day, kids falling through windows and owld bags getting shoes smashes off their heads  :lol:

So did I. Forgot about that. Slightly surreal. Also saw Belinda Carlisle by the Monument, around the same time.... 80's singers....It's been too long since a new signing, me thinks...

Jammy bugger, she was lush back then. Had a thing for Tiffany but Belinda was something else  :thup:

So did I. Forgot about that. Slightly surreal. Also saw Belinda Carlisle by the Monument, around the same time.... 80's singers....It's been too long since a new signing, me thinks...

Jammy bugger, she was lush back then. Had a thing for Tiffany but Belinda was something else  :thup:

I've a juicy Belle Stars (City Hall) anecdote as well, but I'll save it for next June/July when we're flapping about lack of transfer activity.

I've a juicy Belle Stars (City Hall) anecdote as well, but I'll save it for next June/July when we're flapping about lack of transfer activity.

Sign of the times, i'll be all ears

:lol: "Stop Now"

I think we're a loan now

giphy.gif

:D

Saw her in Eldon Square in 1987, her PA got a shoe bounced off her head when the speaker blew. More exciting than any transfer window.

Nicky Brown ('s a wally) introducing her? I was there. Threw a cheese sarnie at her and missed by a whisker.

:lol: "Stop Now"

:clap: ing song

[emoji38] "Stop Now"

I had a right crush on Miranda.