Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

So where is the 20m record breaking transfer? We have basically loaned 1 out, and 1 in injured. He will likely miss minimum 3 games already.

Can you see anything positive about the deadline day business (stoked we've had some!) Mighty or are you just peeved that there is not even more to moan about?

Hi there Mike.

We're actually doing something on deadline day :frantic:

http://i.qkme.me/3o89.jpg

I would be posting this if we'd actually bought a player who was proven to be able to help us.

As long as it helps us I'm happy, loan or buy.  All about getting through and hoping we're bought in the summer for me.

Guest firetotheworks

Pity Niqab Utt isn't here to welcome him.

I love how you've always got about 5 or 6 jokes in reserve for situations like this, just in case. [emoji38]

I'm glad something is happening, but still feels very underwhelming.

Dunno like, I'm massively relieved assuming it goes through. I'd basically accepted relegation yesterday, now with Kenedy, Slimani and the keeper, we have a fighting chance.

So where is the 20m record breaking transfer? We have basically loaned 1 out, and 1 in injured. He will likely miss minimum 3 games already.

Can you see anything positive about the deadline day business (stoked we've had some!) Mighty or are you just peeved that there is not even more to moan about?

I dont get silly and excited about a player coming over because its deadline day. We loaned one out and one in. Mathematically we didn't add anything. You are right its nice to be involved on sky sports for deadline fanboys.

I will be positive optimistic if we get additions/numbers. We still lack creativity and pinning our hopes on 3rd or 4th down the list of targets is just that, hopes.

We aren't actually spending here,simply trading.

We've loaned out a player Benitez won't even have in the squad for a player he wants, that's win win for me like.  Also minimum 3 games?, based on what?  We only have 3 games in the next 30 days.  He's rumoured to be out for either 5-6 days or 2 weeks.

We've loaned out a player Benitez won't even have in the squad for a player he wants, that's win win for me like.  Also minimum 3 games?, based on what?  We only have 3 games in the next 30 days.  He's rumoured to be out for either 5-6 days or 2 weeks.

He misses Leicester game.

We have two games against teams we need to get points off in the next 5-6 games, and he can't play against Liecster

I would be posting this if we'd actually bought a player who was proven to be able to help us.

As long as it helps us I'm happy, loan or buy.  All about getting through and hoping we're bought in the summer for me.

Ian's one of those strange people who still has expectations and hope.  For us normal people this is like waking up to find your drunken, broke, alcoholic, gambler father has got you an XR3i for Christmas.

Ian's one of those strange people who still has expectations and hope.  For us normal people this is like waking up to find your drunken, broke, alcoholic, gambler father has got you an XR3i for Christmas.

Check for rust behind the wheelarches mate :thup:

3 games include tonight. Then will need to get fit for next game so likely wont be named as a starter and slim chance makes the bench? And Leicester when we play them will have loan agreement he can't face former club.

We have two games against teams we need to get points off in the next 5-6 games, and he can't play against Liecster

Huddersfield, Southampton and West Brom at home are the games we need to win - if he can play in all of them our chances increase considerably imo.

The next 5-6 games cover 6 weeks, he's meant to be out 1-2 weeks.  Even if he ended up being out for 4 weeks he'd still have 9 games (taking Leicester into account).  Two choices:

Slimani up front for 9 games

Gaye/Joselu up front for 9 games with the comforting knowledge that Mitrovic is still there somewhere giving moral support

Which one do people want to see?

Nobody's asking anyone to thank fat Ashley for a signing, but pretending this wouldn't be a good signing at all is just daft IMO.

3 games include tonight. Then will need to get fit for next game so likely wont be named as a starter and slim chance makes the bench? And Leicester when we play them will have loan agreement he can't face former club.

Anyone we sign today would miss tonight.  In fact anyone we'd have signed yesterday or the day before would miss tonight since Benitez doesn't rush players into the team before preparing them in training.