AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - 24/02/18 @ 1500 - No TV

Feel pretty negative this morning. Feels like the Slimani news is a prelude to a dismal defeat and aftermath where we all start shitting ourselves again.

We're on a reasonable unbeaten run (excluding the Man City defeats) and have just beaten Man Utd. Plenty to be (relatively) positive about.

Feel for Jacob. Not sure where he's ever going to get his chance here.

And by that I mean a consistent run of games when he's not just dropped the second there's an alternative.

Is he not injured perhaps? Seems a fair possibility given he's out of the squad entirely. Wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.

Gayle hasn't scored for almost 700mins and generally performed very poorly of late. Can't understand how Rafa keep playing him. I know there's not much to choose from but anyway...

He got the assist last match and the alternative is Joselu. You are now enlightened.

Gayle hasn't scored for almost 700mins and generally performed very poorly of late. Can't understand how Rafa keep playing him. I know there's not much to choose from but anyway...

He got the assist last match and the alternative is Joselu. You are now enlightened.

Nope. Even Joselu has outplayed Gayle lately. Gayle's diving is pretty embarassing! Why not try Perez as a lone striker?

Nope. Even Joselu has outplayed Gayle lately. Gayle's diving is pretty embarassing! Why not try Perez as a lone striker?

His diving? Only dived against Man City iirc. Should've had penalties at Stoke and against Man United.