Liverpool vs Newcastle, 3 March 2018, 5.30pm BT

Altamullan

Get 0-2 up then take off our 2 goal striker and offensive wide men. That'll teach them.

5 lessons please!

Can you afford?

Might book some lessons.  Look out for me wearing this t-shirt

height=400https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1288/3177/products/benitez_1024x1024.jpg[/img]

Is Picasso still alive?

Apparently, it took him years to learn to draw like a child. Suspect we're seeing the work of a natural here.

A bonus, from what looms as a potential bumming, is that it's not through a shaky defensive performance from Lascelles.

Ashley will be hoping for a solid display on yet another big stage - ££££££££.

Is this in someway meant to be a bad thing? It sounds like you're trying to make it out to be...

Yeah, f*** that fat b******, how dare he want us to win football matches  :huff: :knuppel2:

Okay dipshit.

An honorable 1-0, or 2-0 defeat, and Lascelles is solid again.

Of course that's a bonus, for an owner who is watching the lad's value rise (with every performance against big teams).

Still, don't get how this could be turned to be a negative on Ashley?

All for him being a shitcunt n all, but you can't have a go at him for wanting performances from the team, or player's values to rise  ;D

Think this will be postponed?

WHY? theres almost zero chance of many PL matches ever being postponed these days.

it will be on  O0

It’s ok down here, just bloody cold. No chance it’s getting called off.

I'm in L18 and seen about 1cm of snow on some grass in 3 days. Unless this storm Emma from down south kicks off, then it'll be a normal day in Liverpool.

It’s ok down here, just bloody cold. No chance it’s getting called off.

I'm in L18 and seen about 1cm of snow on some grass in 3 days. Unless this storm Emma from down south kicks off, then it'll be a normal day in Liverpool.

A full CM ? Call it off now!