Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Open_C

Aye, just saw that. They'll be raging that Newcastle was picked then the only bit about them was filmed at SJP [emoji38]

Story about regional identities on the BBC six o'clock news.

They went to Newcastle and some lass outside SJP just giggled like fuck at these lot being in the third division.  :lol:

Me grandma's brother was the old fella.

They went to Newcastle and some lass outside SJP just giggled like fuck at these lot being in the third division.  :lol:

Your great uncle then?

Guest covmag

be Dawnies fault somehow, or the Magedia  :lol:

Your great uncle then?

Greats a bit strong. He's a bit of a bell. My bell uncle.

Never admit because there is nothing to admit.

Why the fuck would you take being a shite league one team who are still going to occur significant financial loses this year over being a top ten premier league side regardless of who your shite owner is.

Ashley will always see to it that another relegation is inevitable within a few years, but even so it is very unlikely we’ll be any worst off than Sunderland at any point over the next decade.

Yeah I would certainly take third divison football, with an owner who doesn't have the financial clout to get me to the PL. It's a no-brainer.

This may change things though, I wasn't aware this was actually happening:

"Donald believes speed is of the essence with a major rebuilding job ahead on and off the field. He completed a £40m buyout on his own rather than wait for fellow investor Juan Sartori to receive Football League ratification. The Uruguayan is now going through that process while Donald presses on with his work."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sunderland-braced-third-paddy-mcnair-14745323

Never admit because there is nothing to admit.

Why the fuck would you take being a shite league one team who are still going to occur significant financial loses this year over being a top ten premier league side regardless of who your shite owner is.

Ashley will always see to it that another relegation is inevitable within a few years, but even so it is very unlikely we’ll be any worst off than Sunderland at any point over the next decade.

This in particular made me laugh. We've had an owner who for a decade has systematically tried to undermine and destruct everything positive about NUFC, and it's still not in as much of a state as a club that has actually been trying that whole time. :lol:

Yeah, wish I was a sunderland fan right now.