Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa thread number 2847 top of the board!

Usual suspects (Janey especially!) all over it!

At least it’s given our third tier neighbours some pleasure!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa.1428793/page-5

Still top of the board and their bitterness about Rafa has gone up a notch!

Grayson for me, marra!

"Michael Owen signed the day we lost me sister. It made me smile to think it was her last two fingers to them"

Jesus - I missed that - WTF

Guest firetotheworks

'Hahahaha, your curtains are SHIT!' said the homeless man.

That always comes to mind when I think of RTG.

RTG having a bit of where were you when something happened:

It was absolutely amazing. I was in Leeds on a stag do the day it happened

Being an uber fan I was at QPR watching our 3-1 win.

Great weekend that. Cracking 3-1 win at QPR then School Disco at Hammersmith on the night followed by The Church at Kentish Town Forum on the Sunday.

Was listening to our match online when word came across

one of my best mates was up Glasgow that day with his brother watching Celtic.

The event in question?  You're thinking it must be pretty historic, right?  Nah, just a 'where were you?' when Dyer and Bowyer threw a couple of punches at each other against Villa.

Great weekend that. Cracking 3-1 win at QPR then School Disco at Hammersmith on the night followed by The Church at Kentish Town Forum on the Sunday.

The event in question?  You're thinking it must be pretty historic, right?  Nah, just a 'where were you?' when Dyer and Bowyer threw a couple of punches at each other against Villa.

:lol:

They're just so weird like. I mean WTF? :lol:

Absolute helmets  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't believe I've just read that. Usually one of the more sensible posters there would pull someone for something that crass, but I take it that this "janey" creature gets a pass because it has a note from its doctor confirming that it's probably female and is considered board royalty over there.

she looks like an ugly pat butcher, if thats possible

Her level of bitterness stands out even amongst a bunch of supporters with massive chips on their shoulders.

Imagine instigating a campaign to have a young lad with a family sacked because he supported Newcastle ?

She is so bitter about everything Newcastle but when it comes to Rafa she goes over the edge  ?

maybe we should do one not that we'd remember though I mean I have absolutely no fucking clue where I was or what I was doing when Sunderland scored 3 own goals at home to Charlton. The wonder kid Michael Proctor getting 2 of them

I couldn't believe I've just read that. Usually one of the more sensible posters there would pull someone for something that crass, but I take it that this "janey" creature gets a pass because it has a note from its doctor confirming that it's probably female and is considered board royalty over there.

Her level of bitterness stands out even amongst a bunch of supporters with massive chips on their shoulders.

Imagine instigating a campaign to have a young lad with a family sacked because he supported Newcastle ?

She is so bitter about everything Newcastle but when it comes to Rafa she goes over the edge  ?

Her and that Reiver are 2 of the most bitter I'll ever likely meet. You just know Janey's husband left her for a fitter mag and Reiver came home from the labour club one day to find a group of mags running a train on his wife

Something be on Facebook has just posted their all time 11 :lol: apart from the strikers Christ it’s horrific.

———————————j. Montgomery————————

Bardsley. ————Hurley ————-/Bennett——gray

Summerbee————ball——————Schwartz——arca

——————————-clough———Phillips————

Hell, only Phillips and Arca would make our CURRENT line-up :lol:

Gray top tbh.

Guest covmag

Her and that Reiver are 2 of the most bitter I'll ever likely meet. You just know Janey's husband left her for a fitter mag and Reiver came home from the labour club one day to find a group of mags running a train on his wife

Think he's in his 60's the bitter cunt, she knows more about the Toon than me, if you look at some of their posts i'm not kidding they come out with stuff on nufc i never even knew  :lol:  they are clearly trying to cheer themselves up thinking its cool to be in div 3 , the whole country is laughing at the daft fuckers.

Think he's in his 60's the bitter cunt, she knows more about the Toon than me, if you look at some of their posts i'm not kidding they come out with stuff on nufc i never even knew  :lol:  they are clearly trying to cheer themselves up thinking its cool to be in div 3 , the whole country is laughing at the daft fuckers.

Aye that Reiver is 64 FFS

Handy hint; never google "running a train" on a work PC. Should I put this in the "I've learned" thread?

Something be on Facebook has just posted their all time 11 :lol: apart from the strikers Christ it’s horrific.

———————————j. Montgomery————————

Bardsley. ————Hurley ————-/Bennett——gray

Summerbee————ball——————Schwartz——arca

——————————-clough———Phillips————

Hell, only Phillips and Arca would make our CURRENT line-up :lol:

Gravy top tbh.

i never go on that forum but made an exception after reading all the past 2 pages...what the gibbering fuck are people on across there? 'meltdown' seems to be their favourite phrase when talking about newcastle fans...someone posts a slightly negative post on Twitter = Meltdown

i never go on that forum but made an exception after reading all the past 2 pages...what the gibbering fuck are people on across there? 'meltdown' seems to be their favourite phrase when talking about newcastle fans...someone posts a slightly negative post on Twitter = Meltdown

It probably does look like a Meltdown over there, considering how chilled they have been in taking back-to-back relegations, with barely a whimper.

Yes they (well, most of them) have stopped going, but apart from that, what else did they do to fight for their club?

Guest chopey

I go out drinking a couple of times a year in Sunderland with work and it's really strange how much they detest us as soon as their game is over they will ask "how did the scum get on "without even thinking about the teams around them and how it could effect their league position

So the bloke who created that XI has supported his team for half a century and still picks Kevin Ball, Phil Beardsley and Gary fucking Bennett as the best he's ever seen?

Wow, it's hideous beyond belief  :lol: