Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Watching a stream, they are being outplayed by Blackpool  :lol:  at home

Man U literally played PSG and you wanna watch these melts play Blackpool...

Too fucking right , I had a canny bet riding on the fucker.

Tempted to stick a tenner on 1-1 for every game they play til the end of the season. Safest bet in town.

Please don’t. We know it’ll not happen again if you do that and they’ll go on a 10 match winning run.

Put your money on them to win every game then, problem solved...thanks :lol:

I might actually do this. They’re 4/6 to beat Accrington Stanley. The budgets they’ve got that should really have been like us playing away to Man City or Liverpool.

They hate to admit that they must go up this season, they really were dogshit last night, the standard is terrible.

The natives are realising promotion isn’t a gimme but fuck me they had to win this run of 3 games, play offs looking likely now.

Imagine if they fucked that up anarl  :lol:

They hate to admit that they must go up this season, they really were dogshit last night, the standard is terrible.

The natives are realising promotion isn’t a gimme but fuck me they had to win this run of 3 games, play offs looking likely now.

Imagine if they fucked that up anarl  :lol:

Double Wembley defeat to Portsmouth would be lovely

Last thing they need at the moment is a televised league match against Accrington Stanley. Everyone watching on Friday will be hoping Stanley to win. Yet more scope for embarrassment.

Their Xg stats (anar) have been piss poor all season even when winning so this was never going to keep up over a full season. The crowd also seem to be turning, I reckon they'll scrape playoffs but not come up.

Play offs at worst to be fair, then who knows, the crowd was mute as well seems they are turning on the manager, hounding another fucker out soon, he’s only lost them 2 games ffs, fickle fuckers. :lol:

All the ball boys fault now

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ball-boys.1462208/

Their Xg stats (anar) have been piss poor all season even when winning so this was never going to keep up over a full season. The crowd also seem to be turning, I reckon they'll scrape playoffs but not come up.

Play offs at worst to be fair, then who knows, the crowd was mute as well seems they are turning on the manager, hounding another fucker out soon, he’s only lost them 2 games ffs, fickle fuckers. :lol:

The Don is constantly dropping hints on his podcasts that he will sell up to someone better financed to take it on if they come along. Wants out, or there just to flip it all along?