Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

'we' is a strong word, but there are definitely some that are obsessed with them on here and there always has been. History aside, no idea why, mind. As KK used to say, we should always be looking for higher quality rivals than them.

Guest neesy111

'we' is a strong word, but there are definitely some that are obsessed with them on here and there always has been. No idea why, mind, history aside we should always be looking for higher quality rivals than them.

Careful now Michael.

Man, that's some cruel way to lose. 1-0, 1-1 with minutes to go, 2-1 down, 2-2 with minutes to go and then lose it on Pens. Talk about twisting the knife.

Class innit.

As others have said, it is the most Sunderland thing ever. I didn't think they'd top that first series on Netflix, but they have.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Man, that's some cruel way to lose. 1-0, 1-1 with minutes to go, 2-1 down, 2-2 with minutes to go and then lose it on Pens. Talk about twisting the knife.

Class innit.

As others have said, it is the most Sunderland thing ever. I didn't think they'd top that first series on Netflix, but they have.  :lol:

Just need to blow promotion now.

Class innit.

Just need to blow promotion now.

That would be unfortunate.  :lol: