Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Sounds like they went all out last night and are supporting the team through a hangover. Not like them to shoot their load early.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying the only song they sang with gusto was the national anthem :lol: Gammon Association Football Club.

Guest firetotheworks

"please forget we're a soulless gambling company with no emotional connection with Newcastle or its supporters whatsoever"

Fuck off forever fun88.

Guest neesy111

"please forget we're a soulless gambling company with no emotional connection with Newcastle or its supporters whatsoever"

Fuck off forever fun88.

It's terrible, the only betting company that pull's off that stuff is paddy power but they go all in for it.

Guest firetotheworks

f*** off forever fun88.

It's terrible, the only betting company that pull's off that stuff is paddy power but they go all in for it.

:thup: They pull it off but I still can't stand it like. The sooner gambling advertising's banned in football, the better

Guest neesy111

f*** off forever fun88.

:thup: They pull it off but I still can't stand it like. The sooner gambling advertising's banned in football, the better

I'd personally ban it all tbh, so many lives are ruined by it especially since it's when digital/mobile.

Aren't they banning the betting ads before and during games next season, i am fucking sick of them like.

No, basically a few companies have agreed to to show add between the kick off whistle and the full time whistle. So the adverts just before KO and just after the game will still be shown, and only 3 companies have agreed to it, so you can still have other companies showing adverts at half time.

The patriots boycoutting the letter N it would appear. Perhaps in an aggressive move against their longtime enemy, the North Sea. 

http://i63.tinypic.com/2yyulhf.png

And E...

Reckon it'll be W next. ;)

What a day :lol:.

You literally couldn't script that better.

My personal favourite memory of their 'cup run' is all the bullshit press this weekend about 'enjoying football again', a 'new Sunderland', 'Pheonix from the flames', 'Cattermole: Why I'm loving football again'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was convinced these nonce harbourers would win it after their equaliser so was absolutely delighted when they didn't and that little inbred scrote was the culprit. Incidentally, his legs have completely gone, not that he had much in them anyway but he was completely blowing after 60 odd minutes today.

Pompey were the better side and deserved it.

London want all the tourists and national events. No doubt they would be making some money off Wembley/FA for staging this event. If they want the tourist money then they have to accept the responsibility for it, and that includes the clean up. Unless they dumped a couple of skips there then there was never going to be enough bin space for fancy. I don’t particularly like them but you can’t have a go at them really.

It's the same for Stratford if they want to host the RSC they just have accept the clean up and policing charges.

Guest chopey

Nee autographs from Catts tonight, he's not very good with pens.................

................I'll get my coat.