Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Any manager/owner there is on a hiding to nothing eventually considering the ambition of their fanbase is controlled entirely by external forces.

They would be happy to be 14th in the Northern League as long as we were 15th.

30 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Been reading their thread on Zouma this morning. Apparently anyone who has ever eaten a bacon sandwich or been to KFC is hypocritical criticising him for what he's done. 

I'm only three pages deep, I'm expecting to see some racist undertones the further I go in.

Third world mentality i’m afraid

There we gan...I didn't know Lyon was in the third world.

Edited by Sima

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

The Marc Overmars thread is as you would guess

"He'll be off to Newcastle next then hor hor." 

Also they have two Overmars threads for the same Article. Their mods are fucking shit. 

They literally start a new thread for every topic that enters their heads, regardless of whether there is an existing one covering the exact same topics...  Most of the problems are that their thread titles give little indication of what is inside because of the insistence to start a topic title with things like "The thing that is wrong with...." or "I was chatting to my mate and...."  and then finishing it off in the first line of the opening entry.

27 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

They literally start a new thread for every topic that enters their heads, regardless of whether there is an existing one covering the exact same topics...  Most of the problems are that their thread titles give little indication of what is inside because of the insistence to start a topic title with things like "The thing that is wrong with...." or "I was chatting to my mate and...."  and then finishing it off in the first line of the opening entry.

I'm just regurgitating what someone else on here said a while back but it really is just "Clickbait: The Forum" :lol:

Edited by Elric

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

What's been said about Keane? Why are they in Meltdown?

Think the club are doing a second round of interviews this week

Can't imagine Keane being too interested in a second interview

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

It is a good point people only care about animal cruelty when a cat or dog is involved knowing fine well cows, pigs chickens etc live through hell then are killed? Turning into a different topic I suppose though haha.

Cows, pigs and chickens are yummy though.

42 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

It is a good point people only care about animal cruelty when a cat or dog is involved knowing fine well cows, pigs chickens etc live through hell then are killed? Turning into a different topic I suppose though haha.

If we weren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?