Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

58 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

So eating cats and dogs is sound then by that logic?

Personally I wouldn't eat them, no. I wouldn't eat any animal I'd kept as a pet though so even bearded dragons I'd say were off the table for me.

I understand other cultures eat other animals though. I've traveled extensively and eaten some strange things whilst doing so. If someone else was tucking into a dog burger opposite me, I'd be massively hypocritical to call them out on it whilst eating my bacon sandwich given that pigs are reckoned the equal to dogs intelligence-wise.

7 hours ago, HTT II said:

Their fans museum has been broken into, classy from there lot!

Some mackem family will be eating well this weekend.....once they've sold it all at the car boot sale there'll be enough dosh to buy the whole family a slap up cheesy chips and blue pop extravaganza.

7 hours ago, bigfella said:

Oh no. Hope the North East Top Dogs trophy hasn't been taken.

Ah yes, the secada of point scoring. Rears its ugly head from underground where everyone else forgets it exists, and even they avoid the fact, once every generation to briefly be on top of someone only to wilt and die into insignificance after the mating frenzy. Same goes for the secada's.

Only the 6 pages for their thread on our match tonight - well, that I can see, what with their AIDS-riddled title conventions. 

We really have broken them :lol:

Edited by Elric