Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Are those Newcastle figures correct ? That net spend seems very high

The only thing I can think of is it's up to the end of the accounting period ending 2016. That would mean it would include the £80m spend in 2 windows under mcclaren but not the £40m net profit of the summer of 2016?!? Still seems a little high mind.

Guest firetotheworks

2016 for us simply can't be right, it's nowhere near the figures we're looking at. Sissoko alone was sold for more than the total on there and that's before you bring in Wijnaldum, Townsend, Janmaat etc.

2016 for us simply can't be right, it's nowhere near the figures we're looking at. Sissoko alone was sold for more than the total on there and that's before you bring in Wijnaldum, Townsend, Janmaat etc.

Sissoko was sold after the 30th June 2016 for what it's worth

Guest neesy111

They were accounted for the 2016/17 season not 2015/16 season.

It came across the radio earlier. As I heard it, I thought about our relegations and fall from grace.

I genuinely feel for any fans that have to see their team drop from the premier to the basement leagues through poor ownership of which you cannot influence.

Except them.... fuck um... hope we go up and finish above them next season. And special mention for Coleman, but for Slade and Thorn, the worst manager we've had. They deserve each other

Yes, but Sunderland have the got to be the biggest bunch of moaning whining winging fans in the football league, so fuck them. I hope they go out of existence.

a complete bunch of cunts! They’ll. proberbly find a way to make it all someone else’s fault.

Honestly, they’ve got to be the most hated club in history

Brutal. :lol:

They talk about how Ellis has ruined them and really it's all down to him. But is it ? He sold their best player, loaned out a few others. Gave the manager 1.25 million to spend. That's all bad form. But their base should have been way stronger than the likes of Barnsley, Bolton, Millwall and Burton, along with the bulk of the rest of that division. Those others teams that made up the bottom half of that league were not spending money in shed loads either.

No way they should have been relegated again, with a half decent manager. Grayson had the team under performing but Coleman had since November to get them out of the mess, in the end getting out wouldn't have required a huge lift in form looking at the points totals at the bottom this year. Coleman has done a pretty terrible job, his January signings were awful, he's not motivated the current squad enough. I really hope they stick with him for next season, because the man is hopeless.