Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just had a message from a mate, starting a new job at CAT down Peterlee, doing introductions in the Newcastle Suite (full of Newcastle memorabilia) with a load of mackems :lol:

Canny Monday for him.

They will basically have to sell or release all of their players apart from the youth squad, as their wages will be absolutely astronomical for League One. I know a guy who has spent his career playing in League One and Two, and last year Southend offered him £100,000 annual salary, which I'm led to believe is towards the higher end of what players are paid in that division. The money generated by playing in that league just isn't enough to be able to offer players more. These lot have Jack Rodwell and Lee Cattermole and probably a few others who are currently paid £100,000 in 2 weeks, but it's just not possible in League One. 

They'll actually be fun to be on the next Football

They'll actually be fun to be on the next Football Manager.

Been a long time since I played but I wonder, given one season with a relegated team, how hard you'd have to work t end up where they have in the real world.

A 6 year deal in 2015, wtf

No doubt it would have been not long after they beat us

Absolutely staggering incompetence that mind.....his legs are shot now, just imagine him in 3 years time.

I literally can't breathe through laughing.

Does he have a relegation clause?

It’s unclear if the relegation clauses in their contracts extend to all leagues or just relegation from the PL, I’ve had a look around and cant see any confirmation.

That said, Rodwell didn’t even have a clause from the PL :lol: So he’ll be sat on full whack next season unless they can shift him.