Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

My 1991 scarf with black and white on one side and the yellow and green change colours on the other says ha'way. The 1974 open topped bus for the cup final was marked "Howway The Lads" with two Ws. The standardisation of howay is pretty recent.

Hsve you got a photo of you're scarf as I can't believe or remember any official one would have ha'way marked, or was it one from a trader? Howway with 2 w's would be ok though as the point was the use of the 'a'.

My 1991 scarf with black and white on one side and the yellow and green change colours on the other says ha'way. The 1974 open topped bus for the cup final was marked "Howway The Lads" with two Ws. The standardisation of howay is pretty recent.

Hsve you got a photo of you're scarf as I can't believe or remember any official one would have ha'way marked, or was it one from a trader? Howway with 2 w's would be ok though as the point was the use of the 'a'.

Not really sure what official scarves looked like then or even if they were really much of a thing, so probably off the street.

M8XFmjz.png

Guest godzilla

Not really sure what official scarves looked like then or even if they were really much of a thing, so probably off the street.

M8XFmjz.png

O0

one of their fans doing the Fan In Peyce thing back to a Pompey forum....

Sunderlandfan Posted on 04/04/2019 16:02 Hello Report | Share | Reply

First things first, well done on the cup win, after a dodgy first half you deserved the win to be fair. Secondly, I encountered nothing but warmth from Pompey fans and shook hands with many of you lot before and after the match. Thirdly, that forum on Readytogo is absolutely not a fair reflection on Sunderland fans; it is rammed with absolute cretins most of whom never left their bedrooms on Sunday. Most have multiple difficulties and vent online to validate their sad existence.

I had a black silky Alan Gowling scarf, smooth little fucker that I was, which had Haway The Lads down the reverse side. Don't know if it was official merchandise.

Guest godzilla

I had a black silky Alan Gowling scarf, smooth little f***er that I was, which had Haway The Lads down the reverse side. Don't know if it was official merchandise.

Not be club never has used haway.

I had a black silky Alan Gowling scarf, smooth little f***er that I was, which had Haway The Lads down the reverse side. Don't know if it was official merchandise.

Hilarious how modern fuckers are disregarding proof from past against awful craic

Guest godzilla

Hilarious how modern f***ers are disregarding proof from past against awful craic

Modern day f***ers I bet I have been supporting the club longer than you