Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Charlton having some season given their financial plight.

Sol Campbell doing a decent job lifting Macclesfield out of the relegation zone will be a huge blow too. Absolutely despised on RTG.

What would people rather happen?

- They go up in 2nd, and dont get to celebrate being champions, or a wembley victory in the play-offs, then will be stuck in the championship for years

- They finish 3rd, with the strong possibility of another Wembley weekend, possible victory at wembley and promotion, but the chance they fuck it up and dont go up still

- They go up in 2nd, and dont get to celebrate being champions, or a wembley victory in the play-offs, then will be stuck in the championship for years

- They finish 3rd, with the strong possibility of another Wembley weekend, possible victory at wembley and promotion, but the chance they fuck it up and dont go up still

The latter. Whether they go up or not it would be the worst ever finish in their history. I’d take the small time fuckers getting another day at wembo with the faint hope they fuck it up. Be even sweeter if it was against Portsmouth again or even Coventry

where is the lose every game and not make the play-offs option?

Guest covmag

Said it for ages they are fucked either way , to answer ya question couldn’t give a fuck  :lol:

It's disturbing how often they go 1-0 down, before turning it into a 2-1 win. Although even a 1-1 will be ok because Barnsley are trying desperately to throw it away.

Haven't Barnsley lost some absolutely key players to injury, essentially causing this slide? Not sure they're just choking.

It's disturbing how often they go 1-0 down, before turning it into a 2-1 win. Although even a 1-1 will be ok because Barnsley are trying desperately to throw it away.

Haven't Barnsley lost some absolutely key players to injury, essentially causing this slide? Not sure they're just choking.

Doctors wont let their best striker play until next season after some concussion if I remember right.

Guest covmag

I believe this prick to be in his 60's  :lol:  and they hate him on there, constantly wanting an argument , some fat old bouncer i bet. :lol:

I believe this prick to be in his 60's  :lol:  and they hate him on there, constantly wanting an argument , some fat old bouncer i bet. :lol:

64 Years old and the most immature bitter cunt amongst all them absolute cockwombles over there

If/when they go up they haven't the money to compete in the Champo unless they get a cash injection from somewhere anyway. They need major investment or they'll just become another lower league yo-yo club.

If/when they go up they haven't the money to compete in the Champo unless they get a cash injection from somewhere anyway. They need major investment or they'll just become another lower league yo-yo club.

I think they’ll compete for a Play-Off spot when they go up. Blackburn spent under £2m and are safe mid-table, they’ll spend more than that.

Guest neesy111

Doesn't really work like this.