Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

texan in piece marra

Martian in peace marra

"We up here on the moon have always admired Sunderland, proper club with proper fans. We hate those arrogant deluded Geordie's from up the road from you. Anyway just wanted to wish you good luck in the playoffs, if anyone deserves to go up, its you lot. Best wishes from the moon."

:lol: :lol:

Struggling to sell tickets for their game on Saturday as a lot of the hardworking patriots had already made plans for the end of the season, a shame for the classiest lads in all the land as the FL once again conspires against them after refusing them promotion.

Struggling to sell tickets for their game on Saturday as a lot of the hardworking patriots had already made plans for the end of the season, a shame for the classiest lads in all the land as the FL once again conspires against them after refusing them promotion.

But they have the best fans in the land. I can't understand why they wouldn't be promoted ahead of other small time clubs who just happen to have finished the league with more points. Clearly immigrants are to blame somehow. FTM.

Guest chopey

I'm sure all the "fans in peace" from other clubs will snap up the remaining tickets to support the lads.

Guest covmag

Why is RTG full of Henderson?

It’s like they still think he plays for them, no mention of our ex lot I see  :lol:

Bell ends

Guest covmag

only 19k tickets sold so far for the massive play off match, one of the most important in their history  :lol:

massive club  :lol:

Guest chopey

only 19k tickets sold so far for the massive play off match, one of the most important in their history  :lol:

massive club  :lol:

Or..............over 19,000 tickets sold for a game in the third tier of english football, as usual amazing support from our lads, I bet the scum wouldn't get that.